TGP LOL's!!

I think they topped themselves
This might be the most TGP thing ever.

Courtney Love is a talentless hack, that rid the coattails of actually skilled musicians (and in many cases ripped them off) to become a "pre-reality star," basically.

I think they just topped themselves. Thread started yesterday titled The Safe Thread.
This is the first post...

"Don't say anything contentious. Just nice things. I'll start. I like sunshine :)"

Apparently they all need their safe space to hide in and think happy thoughts.

I think they just topped themselves. Thread started yesterday titled The Safe Thread.

"Don't say anything contentious. Just nice things. I'll start. I like sunshine :)"

I think there might be a whole boatload of Xanex going on over there.

There's a recent thread over there about how great of a female vocalist Courtney Love is. Bunch of posts on how she's a classic female icon and how much they respect her as an artist. I was thinking about posting that she's nothing more than a drug addicted whore and when Cobain started to sober up a little he realized what he was married to and took the easy way out. Ya think that might be worthy enough to get a perma-ban?
love it....

I really just want to go post a triggered meme in that thread. The temptation is real

How are they so fucking lame and cringey?

Do these people have NO self-awareness?

My next predictions for TGP is a cuckold fetish thread about prepping the bull to combat racism or a pegging thread.

Reactions: Geo
I thought safe spaces were invented for discussing contentious topics while being free of condemnation and whatnot…not a place were nothing negative/offensive/argumentative is allowed

Who knew ?
EnthusedDigital Music took over/bought many guitar oriented free forums to further their quest for the gold, and feed their greed. Here are the sites they now own and dominate with their gagging 'wokeness."

music-forum-site-list

LOL

I like your idea of posting this thread over there and count the seconds it takes to get perma'd. But before doing that we should load up this thread with more memes. And cats.

02xwbBs.gif

Reading this really makes me want to pop over there and have some fun, but it really wouldn't be any better than the trolls that give us headaches here I guess..

Reading this really makes me want to pop over there and have some fun, but it really wouldn't be any better than the trolls that give us headaches here I guess..
If they allowed me to delete my account, I wouldn't have to be a dick about it.

If they allowed me to delete my account, I wouldn't have to be a dick about it.
Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, that place is laughable with some of the posts and after reading peoples stories over here it sounds like they need a good dose of "safe space violation". I don't spend much time lurking there, but it sounds like it's full of a bunch of self-righteous douche cakes that need to get the fuck over themselves.

Back