That dude Reza's videos

Was he the guy that got mad because I said that a Marshall 8100 valvestate could get the tone similar to boutique head in a video?

He should have a laugh to the haters. Haters are often envy anyway :LOL: :LOL:

His fault is to take people comments seriously, and waste time to get angry about it.

Luca79":16f4l4nd said:
He should have a laugh to the haters. Haters are often envy anyway :LOL: :LOL:

His fault is to take people comments seriously, and waste time to get angry about it.
Agree, and to take it a step further he totally should have expected the haters to exist and should have had a plan to deal with it. Getting in the mud and wrestling with the pigs is never a good idea.

Yeah, here's what he said over there when people weren't all warm and fuzzy about his SLO100 clip..

"Its all ice cream bro. you like what you like and I like what i like. Money is no object in the pursuit of tone :) Ive seen guys with 4 shitty 1000 dollar amps try and convince themselves and others that they are "spectacular", maybe they are (to them)! We all have different tastes. But for my money, i would rather own one $4K amp that is an indisputable legend (which will hold its value better) than a bunch of crappy mid level wanna be amps. YMMV".

He then had the amp for sale on Reverb... :LOL: :LOL:

What’s sad is the guy owned some really really good amps!!
Brags them up. Then sells them.
In his defense??
GAS IS A BITCH!! :LOL: :LOL:

He's a millenial, that's what they do. Whiney bitches.
But that aside, ill always give him credit for all the vids of cool gear and time he puts in the craft.

So what happened that he had to make that video? Someone must've said something.

yeah dont blame millenials for that old, bald ass pos.

whats hilarious is he thinks he was being trolled at GGF. people told him it didn't sound great (which it didn't, wasn't exactly a lie to piss him off) and wondered why the amp was for sale if it was a keeper and he rage quit like a bitch.

he wants everyone to tell him he is great and can't take one slight post mentioning it wasnt that good.

he never posts in any other thread that isnt his. all he wants is people to tell him he is great.

sleewell2":2x31bcis said:
yeah dont blame millenials for that old, bald ass pos.

whats hilarious is he thinks he was being trolled at GGF. people told him it didn't sound great (which it didn't, wasn't exactly a lie to piss him off) and wondered why the amp was for sale if it was a keeper and he rage quit like a bitch.

he wants everyone to tell him he is great and can't take one slight post mentioning it wasnt that good.

he never posts in any other thread that isnt his. all he wants is people to tell him he is great.
Shit, don’t we all? :LOL: :LOL:

I miss his detuned bass playing riffs and super wet leads that completely drown out what the amp sounds like.

I remember years back. I posted a video of me and my band playing in my garage.
He slammed me and asked if I knew anything about recording. (Used a zoom q3)
Just replied ‘nope’ :LOL: :LOL:

I've actually seen some pretty good videos of his.

For reference, the video he posted was a new production SLO. His point was that he was almighty enough to afford it, and because it was 4k, all us poor bastards owning $1,000 amps were "wannabes". He has that elitist attitude that belongs over at TGP, which is where he flocked to when the shitstorm at GGF happened. Personally, I have no use for people that believe 4k+ amps are the only ones relevant. I'm happy rocking a $400 Peavey Triple XXX and $1,000 Splawn.

To be fair, unless your amp is 4k + you shouldn't really post wannabe opinions here. We really need to add an Elite Gold level area in RT so I can talk about my Yacht and Larry Amp.

RxieMFi.jpg

yeah Reza never Trolls anyone...or talks trash, poor guy

crankyrayhanky":3hfg945z said:
To be fair, unless your amp is 4k + you shouldn't really post wannabe opinions here. We really need to add an Elite Gold level area in RT so I can talk about my Yacht and Larry Amp.
Swing the yacht out to LA. Pick me up.
Will bring the Dalmatians. Cruise down to South America sipping champagne. :LOL: :LOL:

Seems most people dislike Norman.

I don't really see him as a flipper. What he does is makes a video and claims the amp is the heaviest ever than sells the amp for as much profit as possible. Often a new amp or some other amp that is difficult to find. He's kind of a celebrity because of his reputation of doing this. Some builders refuse to sell him a amp because of this behavior.
He's also well know for being obnoxious. As noted above by several individuals.

What happened when he left Rig Talk and with the owners of Rig Talk after he left is interesting. I'm sure some of you remember that.

I really don't know anything about him other than what others have said.

Back