The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

Quote from ebay today on one of his Rev Blue Uberschalls:

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: Hi, I am interested in one of your uberschalls. What is the difference between the 2 amps? Have they been re-tubes recently? Thanks Alex Jun-17-10
A: Alex, one is merely a more recent build and a little cleaner. Other than that, they are very similar in every way. The older head is a little more akin ot the Series II in that it is a bit more rough and in your face in the mid-range. The newer head is really a bit cleaner and the tone is a tad more smoothed out as per the refined Blue series tone.

:D

I think I may have to antagonize this guy with some e-hurt... I mean, he's wide open for it.

This was a terrific blast from the past.

And ya, I've had Kitlers going through my deluded mind all day today thanks to Chum's avatar. No worries, this is a good thing. Kinda like some of Cyriak's work, once you've seen it, you can't remove it:

Ventura":3bko0kyk said:
I think I may have to antagonize this guy with some e-hurt... I mean, he's wide open for it.

This was a terrific blast from the past.

And ya, I've had Kitlers going through my deluded mind all day today thanks to Chum's avatar. No worries, this is a good thing. Kinda like some of Cyriak's work, once you've seen it, you can't remove it:

See, that's what forums are all about. I had never heard of Cyriak and his messed-up videos and Ventura had never heard of Kitlers. My consciousness has been expanded!

Death by Uberschall":19asmhpz said:
Motorpud":19asmhpz said:
100 messages telling him the same shit :LOL: :LOL: Imagine the responses we would get, he would probably get more pissed with each one and just freak out when he saw his inbox full :hys:
:rawk: Just what his rude fucking ass deserves!!! :rawk:

So perfect... karma

Back