The more things change...

ok....let's lighten this up with a song of brotherhood....and half naked amazonian native women ain't bad either.. :D

I got to go take a dump then go to work.....

elephant-splash.jpg

OK, so if I read this right, the only thing Cameron in the future CCV-100 and the Jose/Aldrich Mod Series will be the schematics?

steve_k":2xn28bs0 said:
OK, so if I read this right, the only thing Cameron in the future CCV-100 and the Jose/Aldrich Mod Series will be the schematics?

Thats how I see it?? :confused:

psychodave":3c2wk5qt said:
steve_k":3c2wk5qt said:

That's what I heard. The mod series prototypes were not built by Mark, but built based off of schematics of Marks...

Yes, it's 3 am and I am up with the baby :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

steve_k":p9qpxjsw said:

Mark designed the following:

CCV
Atomica Mod Series
Old Bitch Mod Series
Power Attenuator
Low Wattage "Mini CCV" which is not available as of yet.
4x12 Speaker Cabinet
1x12 Speaker Cabinet

He was never to build the actual amps as that is a recipe for disaster. Maybe you get one out of him but thats about it. If you guys had any clue what the day to ay reality is with this it would blow your mind. Anyway thats the way it is. The amps sound great and you can get one reliably. If your mad at your money send Mark a western union for an amp and see what happens.

King Guitar":3pdk814q said:
steve_k":3pdk814q said:

CCV
Atomica Mod Series
Old Bitch Mod Series
Power Attenuator
4x12 Speaker Cabinet
1x12 Speaker Cabinet

He was never to build the actual amps as that is a recipe for disaster. Maybe you get one out of him but thats about it. If you guys had any clue what the day to ay reality is with this it would blow your mind. Anyway thats the way it is. The amps sound great and you can get one reliably. If your mad at your money send Mark a western union for an amp and see what happens.
I dont know why this shocks people, did they really think he was going to personally build and test each product, we would be lucky to get even 1 amp a year that way. I would rather they be built by George with marks designs/input.

psychodave":2nslhc3i said:
joepete77":2nslhc3i said:
King Guitar":2nslhc3i said:
steve_k":2nslhc3i said:

CCV
Atomica Mod Series
Old Bitch Mod Series
Power Attenuator
4x12 Speaker Cabinet
1x12 Speaker Cabinet

I dont know why this shocks people, did they really think he was going to personally build and test each product, we would be lucky to get even 1 amp a year that way. I would rather they be built by George with marks designs/input.

Outside of the CCV, everything is based on schematics with no additional input from Mark. He is out. He is not building or tweaking any prototypes to base a production model off of (like the CCV). And there you have it. :thumbsup:

Until Mark needs some cash...

Most near all CCV's were built by a little ol mexican lady from the hood....serious! :LOL: :LOL:

dawnofdreamx97":hei2c8cl said:
kurtsstuff":hei2c8cl said:
Most near all CCV's were built by a little ol mexican lady from the hood....serious! :LOL: :LOL:

Patricia! :LOL: :LOL:

Thats her name!!! Couldn't remember it...lol!! Yeah...mark would get chassis from her and bitch and moan about sloppy this or that or whatever? Then go through them to bring em up to snuff. I'd ask..how come you just don't build them yourself, it only takes about 4-5 days to put one together?? But...he wasn't hearin it and just wouldn't build them.. :confused: :confused: :confused:

psychodave":2c7cw886 said:
I've never had any problem with Mark. I like him and he has helped me out many, many times. Sure I know he has some problems, etc, but that still doesnt mean I wont call him my friend. Call me a fanboi or whatever, he makes amps that sound the best to me. :yes: In the end, we are all searching for "that" sound in our heads... I've found it in my Cameron CCV, Aldrich and Jet City JCA20 Jose. :thumbsup:
So you've never had a problem yet you know of dozens of people who he's f'ked over and still proudly describe him as your friend. It's like saying "That Jeffrey Dahmer has always treated me well and serves up the best BBQ in town...he's never tried to eat my brains so why would I unfriend him?" Just because he's never screwed you over personally is hardly a reason to call a lying thief a friend...especially with his actions being as well documented as they are.

These types of threads need to be saved and taught in a college level marketing class. Despite all the bad "PR" regarding Mark Cameron the person this right here hypes up Cameron amps themselves and makes them all the more desirable. :LOL: :LOL:

Pretty crazy when you think about it.

Also if the products did not sound killer themselves as in not killer but as in the best in the world Mark would have been forgotten a long, long time ago.

It's a very unique situation. Anyone remember back in the day if Jose had a huge backlog?

EXPcustom":1hdpk38v said:
These types of threads need to be saved and taught in a college level marketing class. Despite all the bad "PR" regarding Mark Cameron the person this right here hypes up Cameron amps themselves and makes them all the more desirable. :LOL: :LOL:

Pretty crazy when you think about it.

Also if the products did not sound killer themselves as in not killer but as in the best in the world Mark would have been forgotten a long, long time ago.

It's a very unique situation. Anyone remember back in the day if Jose had a huge backlog?

back log like a bunch of amps in for mods???/ hell yes. then some dealer down in o.c. somehow , found someone on the inside, offered him some money and bought them all. Even though they had names on the bottom, no attempt was made to return them. He just had them all put back to stock so he could sell them in his overpriced marshall museum. Funny how all this stuff ties together with even most of the same players. :LOL: :LOL:

Back