StrangeC":zkerteel said:So if I understand correctly:
1) Mark Cameron didnt build 14 amps and didnt return 4 amp mods making a total of 18 screwed over people.
2) Assuming $500-1000 was associated with each deal, thats $9,000-18,000.
3) TM hired Mark as a contract amp designer. He was paid to design amps and doesnt make money on each amp sold.
4) Mark Cameron isn't allowed to do mods outside of TM per his agreement. Mods are supposed to go through TM where 50% of the money goes to the Cameron amp P&L.
5) It is suspected that Mark is doing mods on his own.
6) TM has supplied 2 of the 18 screwed over people with amps.
7) They intend to make the remaining 16 people whole as well, but they are doing so in secret.
Is that about right?
guitarnie":1qm33sju said:Not to Hijack, but it is sad to see talent tainted by one's own mind or substances.
I was on the end of a "feel sorry for", I hate to say genius; but very talented guitar/electronics tech.
I was buying shit left and right just to keep him busy.
I have one off crazy (good) shit stacked in my closet.
I can say I never got ripped off, but the "I need $$$ in my PayPal so I can finish this ... and then get on your shit" got old.
I will give a hint and say that Mr. Bradshaw was stamping his name this man's circuits.
He could be living large, but now he works for the government.