V VonBonfire Well-known member Today at 3:32 PM #4 Very cool of you @Techdeth! Steve is one of the best dudes I know. Happy Birthday Steve. May God grant you many years!
Very cool of you @Techdeth! Steve is one of the best dudes I know. Happy Birthday Steve. May God grant you many years!
CrystalSky Well-known member Today at 3:57 PM #5 Happy Birthday Steve All the best wishes to you and your loved ones
lester Well-known member Today at 4:04 PM #8 Techdeth said: Happy birthday big boy lol Click to expand... Damn Techdeth, I never saw your face before I always imagined those toenails going with this guy I figured you looked like this guy, well maybe less the beard Shocking!...yet intriguing
Techdeth said: Happy birthday big boy lol Click to expand... Damn Techdeth, I never saw your face before I always imagined those toenails going with this guy I figured you looked like this guy, well maybe less the beard Shocking!...yet intriguing
Simon Dorn Well-known member Today at 4:26 PM #9 Techdeth said: Happy birthday big boy lol Click to expand... Zum Geburtstag viel Glück
TheBiggestJerk Well-known member Today at 4:43 PM #10 Techdeth said: Happy birthday big boy lol Click to expand... That one finger drop D thingy is coming along nicely! Cheers.
Techdeth said: Happy birthday big boy lol Click to expand... That one finger drop D thingy is coming along nicely! Cheers.
JackBootedThug MURDERATOR Moderator Today at 6:00 PM #15 Techdeth said: Happy birthday big boy lol Click to expand... Lol! That was awesome bro! Thanks!
JackBootedThug MURDERATOR Moderator Today at 6:03 PM #17 I’m older than buckskin rubbers…. Been retired for almost six years now…. 56…. Fuk….
V VonBonfire Well-known member Today at 7:55 PM #20 JackBootedThug said: I’m older than buckskin rubbers…. Been retired for almost six years now…. 56…. Fuk…. Click to expand... You are one of most un-retired people I know.
JackBootedThug said: I’m older than buckskin rubbers…. Been retired for almost six years now…. 56…. Fuk…. Click to expand... You are one of most un-retired people I know.