TN "Botches" second Execution in 2026 - Anti-Death Penalty Activists Purr

The current excuse of upbringing is the latest of pure bullshit in regards to the "lack of responsibility" narrative being pushed these days.
I grew up with 18 years of brutal physical violence and mental torture. After that I've seen dead bodies, body parts, stabbings, people shot in front of me.
Yeah, I'm highly volatile. I've trained myself to walk away from situations that provoke the PTSD because I don't know what will happen, and that scares me. Sucks because I'd love to own a gun for home protection and spent years with firearms, but after all that, I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't have a gun because of my anger problems. Self-responsibility it's called. It's a dying art.
 
Why you think anyone cares is beyond me.
You’re a smug, douchey 1% blooze golfer from Southern California who thinks they are the smartest person everywhere they go and insults all who do not agree with them.
Other than the rich guy golfer act you’re basically the-kid.
Ha. Do you think I come here for validation from you guys?

I don't think I'm the smartest guy here, likely not, but I do know you guys say a lot of stupid shit and use faulty logic all the damn time. I only insult people who insult me first. Respect is given when it's received.

So what's wrong with golf?

And guess what, unless you're playing European classical music or music from India or some other culture, the music you play is likely blues based. The only examples I can think of that might buck that are math rock or maybe some Norwegian metal. Stuff I'm not familiar with.

Speaking of @The~Kid , he must be on a 90 observation hold somewhere. Or else Covid put him in the hospital. In any case, hope he gets out soon and in good health.
 
She also tried to kill another inmate in 2005 and tried to escape prison with a corrections officer in 2012.
30 fucking years on death row, why the fuck are these people just not taken out back and shot when convicted? Liberals love this BS that everyone on deathrow is really some misguided angel.
And liberals are the reason executions have "devolved" to this present state of execution.
Going from hanging to the electric chair to the gas chamber and beyond was to satisfy onlookers and witnesses who thought the death penalty process was cruel.
Dead is dead no matter how it happens but the quicker the better. Prolonging it, as in this case, should fire up the libtards even more.
Let's go back to more efficient methods and be more humane about it.
 
You're looking!! (pulls pants up).




What would you call people who think executions of murderous degenerates is cruel....maybe there's a better tag for them.
I'll rephrase my question -

Cite instances where "liberals" changed laws or procedures. Provide links. Google makes this kind of thing easy. It takes seconds. (pro tip: actually look into the links provided, don't just read the headline/thumbnail)

Otherwise you're just making shit up AFAIC. Which is fine if that's all you want to do.

Part II: What's a liberal in your mind? Anyone with a D beside their name? Can you spot a liberal by how they look or smell?

----------------------

Now I'll answer your question What would you call people who think executions of murderous degenerates is cruel....maybe there's a better tag for them.

We're talking about a BOTCHED execution. You think that's just fine? I'd call anyone who doesn't think a botched execution is cruel, a sick degenerate sadistic fuck who needs to suffer the same end.

If you wanna talk about the efficacy of executions and or the moral and religious reasons to be for or against them...that's another topic. A very interesting one too.

I'm gonna toss out two points to that - First capital punishment isn't a deterrent. Second, if you get the wrong guy, there's NO do-over. And lots of innocent people have been executed only to find out later that they didn't do it.
 
I think the last thing we did right (in aussies' opinions) was save them from the Japanese in WWII. They appreciated the US back then.
The US didn't set out to do that. You just fought the Japanese for your own purposes after Pearl Harbor and would have been sitting on your fence until this day if that hadn't happened. At any rate we fought the Japanese as well, then there were the Koreans, Vietnamese and Iraq twice on your behalf - you didn't help us with Indonesia and Timor (being a Yank I doubt you've even heard of those countries since your idea of foreign news is South Dakota). Didn't serve your purpose again it seems.

Now you want to fight the allies including Canada - traitors.
 
The US didn't set out to do that. You just fought the Japanese for your own purposes after Pearl Harbor and would have been sitting on your fence until this day if that hadn't happened. At any rate we fought the Japanese as well, then there were the Koreans, Vietnamese and Iraq twice on your behalf - you didn't help us with Indonesia and Timor (being a Yank I doubt you've even heard of those countries since your idea of foreign news is South Dakota). Didn't serve your purpose again it seems.

Now you want to fight the allies including Canada - traitors.
I'd recommend some Chamomile tea, drink it slow and easy while repeating "i will not go berserk...i will not go berserk..."
 
I'd recommend some Chamomile tea, drink it slow and easy while repeating "i will not go berserk...i will not go berserk..."
1790978011168.png
 
I'll rephrase my question -

Cite instances where "liberals" changed laws or procedures. Provide links. Google makes this kind of thing easy. It takes seconds. (pro tip: actually look into the links provided, don't just read the headline/thumbnail)

Otherwise you're just making shit up AFAIC. Which is fine if that's all you want to do.

Part II: What's a liberal in your mind? Anyone with a D beside their name? Can you spot a liberal by how they look or smell?

----------------------

Now I'll answer your question What would you call people who think executions of murderous degenerates is cruel....maybe there's a better tag for them.

We're talking about a BOTCHED execution. You think that's just fine? I'd call anyone who doesn't think a botched execution is cruel, a sick degenerate sadistic fuck who needs to suffer the same end.

If you wanna talk about the efficacy of executions and or the moral and religious reasons to be for or against them...that's another topic. A very interesting one too.

I'm gonna toss out two points to that - First capital punishment isn't a deterrent. Second, if you get the wrong guy, there's NO do-over. And lots of innocent people have been executed only to find out later that they didn't do it.
That whooshing sound is my point going over your head.
The liberal mindset has preached go easy on criminals ...for eternity. Just look at blue cities now, they think criminal justice works like a fishing tournament; catch and release, catch and release.
 
That whooshing sound is my point going over your head.
The liberal mindset has preached go easy on criminals ...for eternity. Just look at blue cities now, they think criminal justice works like a fishing tournament; catch and release, catch and release.
Do you have anything to say that's deeper than a bumper sticker slogan? You trot out those statements like they're axiomatic. Back them up if you believe them. Till then, nothing but bullshit and hot air.
 
Back
Top