70 Mach 1 Well-known member Today at 1:37 PM #2 Is that phoney iommi or the real iommi Dont matter. I made it about 30 seconds in
espquade Well-known member Today at 1:46 PM #3 I'm just happy that he's still putting out music and it takes a few listens to really grab a hold. Is it as good as the Dio Sabbath era? Probably not, but it's still cool just the same.
I'm just happy that he's still putting out music and it takes a few listens to really grab a hold. Is it as good as the Dio Sabbath era? Probably not, but it's still cool just the same.
H harddriver Well-known member Today at 3:40 PM #4 espquade said: I'm just happy that he's still putting out music and it takes a few listens to really grab a hold. Is it as good as the Dio Sabbath era? Probably not, but it's still cool just the same. Click to expand... I liked it!
espquade said: I'm just happy that he's still putting out music and it takes a few listens to really grab a hold. Is it as good as the Dio Sabbath era? Probably not, but it's still cool just the same. Click to expand... I liked it!
ners Well-known member Today at 8:04 PM #6 Something about the vocals just don't fit the riffs for me. Felt the same way about the other single he released too.
Something about the vocals just don't fit the riffs for me. Felt the same way about the other single he released too.