TV Remote Interference

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtp337
  • Start date Start date
J

jtp337

New member
I noticed this a few times, when changing the channel on tv, my vh4 would make some noise. Not a big deal, since I would stop using the remote, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
 
i've had this too, though it was simply my guitar pickups (as i had it with vh4, road king ii and other amps).
 
jtp337":1bt3fr4d said:
I noticed this a few times, when changing the channel on tv, my vh4 would make some noise. Not a big deal, since I would stop using the remote, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
I have a similar issue with my Herbert.

I have a small Sony 11" TV that's about 10' away from my Herbert. If I have it on with my also Herbert on it always emits static noise.

So my question is, why do you want to play your VH4 while watching TV?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top