Use preamp with TwoNotes Reload

Wich poweramp (not super expensive) would you recommend buying?
it depends on what you're trying to do. if you're just paying at home, i'm pretty sure that the e530 has like a 1-watt poweramp or something built in that you can run through a cabinet. i remember it not being great, but if you're just playing at home, that could be the ticket. if you're trying to record, the wall of sound plugin will do it. it's not my favorite but it's simple enough, preferences are all subjective anyway. if you're going to be playing with a band, you're going to need some decent wattage.

you can use the two notes poweramp simulation but honestly it doesnt sound very good

Agreed. The power amps tend to sound over produced and bloated. A few guys like Pete Thorn make them sound good but he's also got some nice hardware in the chain.

There is a good power amp VST called TP1-A. It sounds much better than the two notes one to me. But using it vs the preamp direct didnt wasnt really make or break, adding the power amp really mimics what you might do with eq and compression, so simply up to you whether that's what works for the tone or not.

Back