V-Reck is a steal at any price

mysticaxe

I'm gonna be the second to throw a product topic out there. Must have been about a year ago, a few of us got together and BerkleeBill brought a stash of Voodoo stuff. If the V-Reck were a little "ruder," i would have been a HUGE GAS target. So touch sensitive, so responsive. Great job Trace!

I'm gonna be the second to throw a product topic out there. Must have been about a year ago, a few of us got together and BerkleeBill brought a stash of Voodoo stuff. If the V-Reck were a little "ruder," i would have been a HUGE GAS target. So touch sensitive, so responsive. Great job Trace!

We are more than happy to accommodate making the amp little ruder for you. We have done it for others and it's easy to do :)

Many thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Trace

Jim (Ibenhad) now owns my V-Reck 1/2 stack. What i have found with that amp is ... it really depends on what guitar you plug into it for what kind of sound you get out of it. It loves strats and les pauls!! But really doesn't sound too great with ESP-style EMG-loaded guitars.

But it really maintained that "touch sensitivity" and "working the volume control for more/less gain" aspect that made the original Trainwreck amps so popular.

If I didn't own like 9,000 amps, and didn't need some cash, I'd still own this baby.

:thumbsup:

AMP.jpg

BerkleeBill":2ypta23r said:
Jim (Ibenhad) now owns my V-Reck 1/2 stack. What i have found with that amp is ... it really depends on what guitar you plug into it for what kind of sound you get out of it. It loves strats and les pauls!! But really doesn't sound too great with ESP-style EMG-loaded guitars.

But it really maintained that "touch sensitivity" and "working the volume control for more/less gain" aspect that made the original Trainwreck amps so popular.

If I didn't own like 9,000 amps, and didn't need some cash, I'd still own this baby.

:thumbsup:

AMP.jpg

I'm lucky I didn't see you had that for sale - I might have done something about it...

Back