Vince Neal falls off stage (video)

That was yesterday. sez he broke some ribs.
His Medicare Advantage plan should cover that.
Here's a statistic for you, 11.7% fall fatalities are 6 to 10 feet or higher.

It's sad when Mick Mars can keep shit together better than Vince. Mick has a bone condition, is older than the rest of the band by probably 10 years and has had tons of surgeries, etc.

The thing with Vince is that he is an alcoholic and lies about it. Everytime he "comes back" or is "preparing for the Crue tour", his stomach gets bigger. It isn't from eating (or not directly). He is drinking so much, he can't lose weight.

I'm so open about bands continuing, etc to make a living. He doesn't even sing the songs right. Skips words and has changed them completely. Dr. Feelgood now is "Sage mo Jimmy, go in hood, something Holywood, flaws and Jack's, ma it understood" or something

Bumbles bounce, he’ll be fine.
View attachment 91875
F832A138-4A13-4A89-8EB5-A0D07F70838D.jpeg

Older we get longer it takes to heal.
Ribs suck cuz every time you breath they move.
If he's smoking & drinking its going to take longer.
He fell w/a guitar bet that hurt.
The stage he was on was dark af. Whatever happened to "stage lighting" ?
Not a fan of shows these days, the sound/lighting ect.

8a36c9a77e9e7d92ab016c9a43ff2acf.jpg

Last edited:
No the heroes are obviously the people that anonymously trash other musicians online

Doesn't matter what he does for a living. No matter what your occupation if you show up to work so fat, drunk and stupid that you not only can't perform your job but fall and break your ribs -- you're gonna get it. Being a 'musician' doesn't exempt you from it. And I'd say it to his face if I were down in that part of the gutter.

Doesn't matter what he does for a living. No matter what your occupation if you show up to work so fat, drunk and stupid that you not only can't perform your job but fall and break your ribs -- you're gonna get it. Being a 'musician' doesn't exempt you from it. And I'd say it to his face if I were down in that part of the gutter.
Hey, that’s no way to speak to Vince’s mom!

Back