Well count me in

Frank C

Thx to all here, i never knew this place existed until recently, ive got an old 74 Marshall 100m watt JMP that was modded years ago and it has sat for the longest time with out regular play on it.

I really don't know why ive kept it all this time but i just couldn't bring myself to sell it, well now thru here ive found out about Mr Friedman and listen to a lot of clips and asking a lot of questions about the man himself and his work and am very impressed.

So my long lost friend Mr 74 has been packed up and sent west to get the KS mod to it and maybe a few other tweaks, i cant wait to hear from Dave to hear what he can do with my old buddy and to rekindle an old friend ship.

thanks to whoever started this forum.. :2thumbsup: :cheers: :salute:

Frank

Frank C":1czx6iol said:
Thx to all here, i never knew this place existed until recently, ive got an old 74 Marshall 100m watt JMP that was modded years ago and it has sat for the longest time with out regular play on it.

I really don't know why ive kept it all this time but i just couldn't bring myself to sell it, well now thru here ive found out about Mr Friedman and listen to a lot of clips and asking a lot of questions about the man himself and his work and am very impressed.

So my long lost friend Mr 74 has been packed up and sent west to get the KS mod to it and maybe a few other tweaks, i cant wait to hear from Dave to hear what he can do with my old buddy and to rekindle an old friend ship.

thanks to whoever started this forum.. :2thumbsup: :cheers: :salute:

Frank

Welcome to the forum & congrats on the decision to send off the JMP to Dave Friedman(hey,the guy's worked on EVH's amp and George Lynch's amps...enough said)...good pick! :thumbsup: ..............got a "kitchen-sink" modded amp,myself,and love it :rock:

Thx Goldwing for the welcome, im very excited to start playing this amp again, it really bugged me to just let it sit there with very little play time.

Back