What 5 Production Amps would you buy if you won the lottery?

If I won the Lottery.. Does a Larry count as a production model? Does it have to be current production models? If so change the mark 2c to jp2c

I would get a
Mark 2c+
Wizard MTL
Omega Granophyre
Naylor
Fryette or Splawn

I don't really think a Larry qualifies as a "production amp" because the first part of the phrase seems to be missing.

For me the 5 would probably be...

Dual Rectifier Rev F
Wizard MTL
Wizard MC II
Superlead...I'll take anything from '68-'72
Fender Pro Reverb Blackface

I don't really think a Larry qualifies as a "production amp" because the first part of the phrase seems to be missing.

For me the 5 would probably be...

Dual Rectifier Rev F
Wizard MTL
Wizard MC II
Superlead...I'll take anything from '68-'72
Fender Pro Reverb Blackface

Oh, he produces them, go ahead an listen to my clips if you want proof lol

Then I want one in this fantasy, so long as it shows up before I die or am too old and arthritic to play it.
its true, most people dont want to wait

but you know that saying people have, right?

Well, in this case replace "good things" with "mindblowing things"

it isn't for everyone, thats for sure, but its absolutely unlike anything else, and if its right for you, its right for you

sorry - good call out
i had in mind like amps that had a traditional run, not a one-off or celebrity amp like "neil young's tweed deluxe
Well, in your defense you did say 'do not mention Dumbles'

So are Larry amps considered 'traditional run'?

@RaceU4her - this may be the one time I disagree with you.

For me, I wouldn't be too particular except to say a great condition vintage Fender Bassman, an unmodded vintage 60's Marshall JTM/JCM, an early Mesa Dual Rectifier, a clean Mesa Mark IIc+ and an OG 5150.

Since you said forget about what you have already I'm taking that as starting from square one where I own zero amps and get to choose my top 5.

Ground Zero Hellion
Monomyth Skeleton Key
KSR Gemini
Peters Pro Dual Channel (Halo/Fire Hammer)
Naylor Super Drive 60

Runners up missing the list by only a slight margin. Or taking into account what I already have since 2 of those are on the list above.

Science Decolonizer - Replaces KSR Gemini
Morris Sirrum - Replaces Peters Pro Dual

Back