What happened to the price of tubes?!

no, didn't know about it. They usually email me about sales though?!
Same thing, didn't see anything. I had one in my cart before Christmas and then got an email earlier that said they were on sale, but all gone 😿
Oh well. I did see GC/MF had the moog grandmother dark edition a couple weeks ago for $700, and went out of stock and now they're back and on the sale page, but not seeing a discount, so it may be worth keeping an eye on if you've been interested in one of those. Sorry to rant, you're just the only other member here that I know into the synth stuff.

Reactions: rsm
Same thing, didn't see anything. I had one in my cart before Christmas and then got an email earlier that said they were on sale, but all gone 😿
Oh well. I did see GC/MF had the moog grandmother dark edition a couple weeks ago for $700, and went out of stock and now they're back and on the sale page, but not seeing a discount, so it may be worth keeping an eye on if you've been interested in one of those. Sorry to rant, you're just the only other member here that I know into the synth stuff.
Thank you, I always appreciate info on synths and sales!

Not really a synth, but I'm waiting to see what Korg does with the Kronos; very disappointed in the Nautilus repackage, and now they add aftertouch...could be awhile before we see a new flagship from Korg.

Interested in upcoming MPE MIDI keyboards, for my software synths and keys, I'd like to see prices come down.

edit: nearly waited too long, been waiting for a 61-key K-Board Pro from Keith McMillen, and now hard to find the 48-key version new, no 61-key is forthcoming Found a used one in excellent condition with the hard case at a great price, hopefully the sale doesn't fall through! Many of my software synths support MPE, I was just missing an MPE MIDI keyboard.

Last edited:
IMG_8138.jpeg

I'm surprised no one built a tube factory in Mexico; get a few millionaire guitarists and amp companies to invest in it, and count de monet.

YARN | Ah, the Count de Money. | History of the World: Part I (1981) (srt--  bad) | Video clips by quotes | e754ddc1 | 紗

And import cost to the US would be near on existent. Just pay migrants a couple of bucks to carry some boxes with them across the border.
Thanks to NAFTA there are no import costs for Made in Mexico or Canada. That's why the Chinese are building factories in Mexico, with Mexican partners so they don't have to pay import costs - Bozo Biden played again.

Thanks to NAFTA there are no import costs for Made in Mexico or Canada. That's why the Chinese are building factories in Mexico, with Mexican partners so they don't have to pay import costs - Bozo Biden played again.
No different than Volvo / Porche / BMW / Mercedes Benz / Toyota ect building factories here.
Its called "Free markets". And its a Republican ideal or it was. Not sure now.

• Haha
No different than Volvo / Porche / BMW / Mercedes Benz / Toyota ect building factories here.
Its called "Free markets". And its a Republican ideal or it was. Not sure now.
well you know "China Bad" right?

it's entertaining to watch every move Bozo Biden Cartel Admin makes being successfully countered by Xi, Putin, Raisi,...

well you know "China Bad" right?

it's entertaining to watch every move Bozo Biden Cartel Admin makes being successfully countered by Xi, Putin, Raisi,...
No its the other way around. China & Russia are followers not leaders and they steal tech not create. And when its stolen we counter.
Mexico isnt the leader in manufacturing its Indonesia & Vietnam. Mexico is the "Milwaukees best" of manufacturing.
United States is the leader in innovation.

• Haha
Back