What in the fuck is wrong with America???

What’s next she gargles with draino. Burns out her whole digestive system. Puts out a go fund me?
Or try’s crazy glue for eye drops??

Man not sure who is worse. The jack ass that does this? Or the suckers that send money??

Some idiot puts gorilla glue in her hair. Then people send her $20,000.00 in a go fund me ?... Makes me wanna puke.

What in the fuck is wrong with America???
Goin' woke in a hurry. The pussification of man(kind). Everybody's a victim. Gender and identity politics. Cancel culture. Virtue signalling. Affirmative action.

Pretty-obvious.

Last edited:
True story: DAP failed my Agnes Stark ceramic plate that split in half.

Gorilla glue?

So strong. Would absolutely NOT WANT in hair, would be a NIGHTMARE!

‘Oh my god.... I head my head under a tire!!
Was the back up challenge!!
He rolled back over it!! Had to go to the hospital!
Please start a go fund me page!! Radial tires are evil!!

One perspective on the "woke-ness" is reminds me of something Charles Webster Leadbetter, a Co-Mason and member of the Church of England / Founder of Theosophy had to say:

"The initiate is intentionally mislead."

Part of initiation into life is making a bunch of errors of perception. Imposing that on people may quicken their initiation or destruction. When Masons get the 3rd degree (become "Masters") everyone turns on them and makes their life absolute hell.

Basically from that POV there is a grand degree play going on world-wide to get everyone to wake up and be conscious for real.

I do believe it is the push boundary idea.
let’s just see how stupid I can be. Publish it on the social media. Become a martyr.
‘I tied a rope around my neck. Jumped out of tree. I could of died!! Starting a go fund me.
just silly.

When did common sense fly out the window?
Stuck my hand into a Open flame stove top.
I got burned. Now going to Sue the gas company for no warning labels to say this could happen.

Going thru the news threads. It’s not just me thinking this. Saturday night live just made a skit of it. Suing mister gorilla. Silly putty cause a woman sat on it. Sharpie pens cause one got stuck in her eye. 😅

When did common sense fly out the window?
Stuck my hand into a Open flame stove top.
I got burned. Now going to Sue the gas company for no warning labels to say this could happen.
It flew out the window with the participation trophy generation. It spawned a whole generation of people that have no self accountability and it created a permanent victim mentality. That and noodle spine judges that allowed assinine lawsuits to move forward instead of chopping them off at the knees.

It’s just odd. Blame the manufacturer.
So the neighbor kid gets hit and killed by a Chevy truck. Going to blame Chevy?
Why not the operator? Or the woman that put the crap on her head? Owning up and being held accountable for actions seems to be gone with many younger folks today.

Back