What in the fuck is wrong with America???

I've always said if something doesn't make sense, there's probably $$$ behind it.

Just read. Woman burns her hair on her head tic tick challenge. What in the fuck???

you know what. I am going to cut my nut sack off on video. For the greatness of the starving children. Go fund page already started.

Just read. Woman burns her hair on her head tic tick challenge. What in the fuck???

you know what. I am going to cut my nut sack off on video. For the greatness of the starving children. Go fund page already started.

People have always done stupid shit. Why does it seem more prevalent now? INSTANT INFORMATION, social media, everyone has a camera, etc...

Nothing has changed except peoples awareness. That is all.

Well let me step back a little, some things have changed as a result of the awareness.

Last edited:
People have always done stupid shit. Why does it seem more prevalent now? INSTANT INFORMATION, social media, everyone has a camera, etc...

Nothing has changed except peoples awareness. That is all.

Well let me step back a little, some things have changed as a result of the awareness.
There's an old Jeff Foxworthy joke. What are a redneck's last words? "Hey y'all watch this."

Back