When will Rack Systems Ltd. "Marsha" hit the streets?

krueger":2cifkhpc said:
Yep. Love it! This is easy the best sounding modded Marshall tone I have ever heard and I have owned most amps out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Dave!

What's the rear panel look like? Any controls back there?

krueger":34kbqtqk said:
Hey everyone. I will get some clips going in the next week or so.

Can't wait, Dave f**kin rules, I love that guy. His mods sound right to my ears, not to hard and cold as some of the mods I've heard from other guys over the years. I just sent Dave an 800 yesterday to trick out for my new studio in Texas. Can't wait. At the amp shootout we played the Marsha for about an hour, it just felt and sounded right and my buddy Mike backed off the volume and played a bunch of middle of the road Stones kind of stuff and it sounded amazing at that too.

James Lugo":3kbbv22n said:
krueger":3kbbv22n said:
Hey everyone. I will get some clips going in the next week or so.

Can't wait, Dave f**kin rules, I love that guy. His mods sound right to my ears, not to hard and cold as some of the mods I've heard from other guys over the years. I just sent Dave an 800 yesterday to trick out for my new studio in Texas. Can't wait. At the amp shootout we played the Marsha for about an hour, it just felt and sounded right and my buddy Mike backed off the volume and played a bunch of middle of the road Stones kind of stuff and it sounded amazing at that too.

One of these days I'm going to send a Dave my Marshall 1959SLP Reissue to mod. :thumbsup:

Dave, can you take one of your Marsha amps into completely brutal metal territory?

I actually never really heard of your modification and amp work until I joined this forum, Mike Fortin sent me over here. He's a real nice guy.

It seems now I'm torn between one of your amplifiers or his "Natas" (which has yet to be released).

Does anyone in New York have one of these that I can try out perhaps. I'll buy you lunch!

-Greg

lolzgreg":1dpmb745 said:
Dave, can you take one of your Marsha amps into completely brutal metal territory?

I actually never really heard of your modification and amp work until I joined this forum, Mike Fortin sent me over here. He's a real nice guy.

It seems now I'm torn between one of your amplifiers or his "Natas" (which has yet to be released).

Does anyone in New York have one of these that I can try out perhaps. I'll buy you lunch!

-Greg
Dave is modding a Marshall for me now w/ his Kitchen Sink mod. I asked him to make the 3rd channel really modern metal for me so I'm sure it can be done. :thumbsup: :rock:

Pretty sure there are several Marsha's being built/wired up as I type, so maybe the LA AMP Show (where I'll be sharing a room with Dave, and Dereck of Tone Freak Effects) is going to be the coming out party for them.

Back