Which one of you dickheads is this?

I can do all that with a JC 120 and Boss DS2 and probably most Wahs not trying to be critical just sayin lotta gear.

That was just my practice room.
You should see my main jam room,much cooler gear!

Seriously,where do you guys work to afford that amount of quality gear?

All that money on gear and he has a screaming microphonic tube he doesn't address that makes the entire rig unplayable if you stop. Even if he didn't know it was a tube or whatever, you don't know what a noise gate is....wtf? It never fails to amaze me how much knowledge and gear do NOT go hand in hand.

Cool setup but somethings up like a microphonic preamp tube.
You don't think the combo of sheer volume(=feedback) @92-98dB (see his meter), tons of gain and processing (AD/DA) could at least partially be the cause?
The dude is standing a few feet away from his cabs with a Strat (even with a humbucker bridge).
If I'm boosting my Engl Savage 60 on the lead channel at home, standing 4-5 feet (~1.2m to 1.5m) from the cab and I turn a humbucker equipped axe towards the 2x12 cab, chances are it will howl as well. Even at 85-90dB playing volume. And I don't have a fridge full of 80's gear tied up in between.

You don't think the combo of sheer volume(=feedback) @92-98dB (see his meter), tons of gain and processing (AD/DA) could at least partially be the cause?
The dude is standing a few feet away from his cabs with a Strat (even with a humbucker bridge).
If I'm boosting my Engl Savage 60 on the lead channel at home, standing 4-5 feet (~1.2m to 1.5m) from the cab and I turn a humbucker equipped axe towards the 2x12 cab, chances are it will howl as well. Even at 85-90dB playing volume. And I don't have a fridge full of 80's gear tied up in between.

Nope If you listen closely, the white noise itself changes pitch as he’s actively turning up his guitar volume well before he reaches the decibel levels stated. Microphonic tubes also show high pitched feedback between every note even when actively playing as shown in the video.

Microphonic pickups also cause similar noises. Regardless something is up with his rig.

Back