who's done the alcohol fueled coke binge and recorded an album??

DanTravis62

This is how I did all of my records when i was young :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it made a huge difference on how they turned out, honestly.

I just know theres no way I could do that NOW unless I went back to playing dumb punk music like I did back then.

errrrrl

I think having an internet connection would slow me down personally lol... maybe remove that and try ;)

glpg80

Every year I have an old friend die cause they got clean for a bit then partied like they used to for a time or two and OD or heart attack

I lost my old drummer and good friend to this. He went clean, started a family, saving for a house. He OD’d on his first relapse. He’s been dead for a few years.

I felt bad for him and his family. He was so kind hearted. Just never figured out life.

RIP DJ.

Kyrpajyra

This thread is damn hilarious and sad at the same time.

354.jpg

I'm kinda young and live in Finland so i never went down that rabbit hole. The most i have done is smoked pot few times and did the benzo + booze combo once(don't do the latter it's literally aids).

Kyrpajyra

I think having an internet connection would slow me down personally lol... maybe remove that and try ;)
LOL time to go back to analog i guess!

This is how I did all of my records when i was young :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it made a huge difference on how they turned out, honestly.

I just know theres no way I could do that NOW unless I went back to playing dumb punk music like I did back then.
Punk scene at least where i live is a gateway to substance abuse. :D