Wizard amps

panhead

For that kind of money dont ya think Rick would put a nice leather handle on his amps, I mean come on dude.:boxer::salute: just bored this afternoon but I have thought that when I owned one so discuss or cuss or whatever.

People never take their wizards out of the bed room, a handle just gets in the way of putting another amp on top of it, just make sure you put foam cubes between so it dosent make an imprint, that will hurt resale value
Funny. Mine has seen hundreds of gigs…just an amp like any other one.

Nothing like playing in a stone parking lot….drummer set up on a door. Just shook my head on that one.

You know the Alessandro’s and Purpleface have no handles either and the Uber Rev 1 has a lowly plastic handle. I guess that means they just belong in the trash. Who cares how they actually sound right

I think any truly boutique amp should have both a luxurious leather handle and the side scoops and at least 1 cup holder. While we’re at it it should also have a comfortable neck and great fit and finish. Otherwise it’s worth less than $2k in my book. How it sounds is irrelevant as long as the internal guts look super clean and tidy

Actually I bought one for $800 when I was younger.:yes:
I missed out on those days. Never heard of them till 96 at MI. No money even back then for a new one. Never saw a used one anywhere till much later. Bought an early Metal 100. Can’t even remember what I paid for it or if it was ebay or HC.

I like how smooth the top is, but that was my complaint was that it now is a bitch to carry one handed without swinging the fucking thing (holding by one of the side inserts). I always forget though, cuz I am a bedroom guitarist, and the headshell is in the corner so that it can have tubes rolled at a moment's notice

Back