Wizard amps

Hermansson is the dude. Can’t wait until he gets his amps out!!

I’m sure someone has already said this, but, I don’t want a handle, bro, I want to get a wizard and send it to Billy bladez for the cup holder mod and then electrocute the shit out of myself. I will be rocking so hard that even when I start emitting smoke from every part of my body including my flaming head, that I continue rocking.
Lmao yes!

People never take their wizards out of the bed room, a handle just gets in the way of putting another amp on top of it, just make sure you put foam cubes between so it dosent make an imprint, that will hurt resale value
4F4591E8-BC35-42BE-9A65-EE4A04A1F72B.png

Thanks, fun tune to play.
Being a guitar player for so long it’s embarrassing and newly born meanest drummer on the planet,
(Just tell me how you want it man).
I don’t like many lead guitar players,
especially tired leftover Lynch leads,
but you came out in just right, made your point
& dipped.
Well done man.
So far you and the Redplated dude are my go to dude’s for top shelf leads here on Rigtalk.

I can say when i got the Wizard, i thought about getting a new logo that said Warshall.
My wife asked one time after the boutique amplifier. gas induced madness,
“What’s with the “Boner” amp”?
The G was broken on my Bogner head shell
badge.
I told her, “Well what the hell do you think it means?, jeezuz F’N CHRIST ALMIGHTY”..”f’n gear Karen..”
Seriously though, once my wife found out how much a Wizard head and matching 4X12 actually costs…a lot of weird shit started happening after
that my man.

Hermansson is the dude. Can’t wait until he gets his amps out!!

I’m sure someone has already said this, but, I don’t want a handle, bro, I want to get a wizard and send it to Billy bladez for the cup holder mod and then electrocute the shit out of myself. I will be rocking so hard that even when I start emitting smoke from every part of my body including my flaming head, that I continue rocking.
When is his amp supposed to be available? Feel like I got on the list a good year ago, maybe year and a half

I think any truly boutique amp should have both a luxurious leather handle and the side scoops and at least 1 cup holder. While we’re at it it should also have a comfortable neck and great fit and finish. Otherwise it’s worth less than $2k in my book. How it sounds is irrelevant as long as the internal guts look super clean and tidy

I'd take a cup holder on my amp. I always set my drink on top of my amp head. A little protection against spilling it wouldn't be out of line!

Note: nobody else is allowed to put their drink on my amp! Just me.

When is his amp supposed to be available? Feel like I got on the list a good year ago, maybe year and a half

Hopefully soon. Did you see his post about the transformers he had built to his specs that are absolutely ENORMOUS. I have also been on the list for a long while. I am looking forward to that amp immensely.

Here's a bit of 'shitty side handle amp' action from a few weeks ago.....video quality took a shit when I figured out how to save it but the audio is solid: Hamer Korina Vector > MC25

Here's a bit of 'shitty side handle amp' action from a few weeks ago.....video quality took a shit when I figured out how to save it but the audio is solid: Hamer Korina Vector > MC25

Did you use any volume boost ? Or any overdrive boost for more compression/gain? Or just same volume tones/gain etc ?
Sounded great and cut through pretty damn well!

Did you use any volume boost ? Or any overdrive boost for more compression/gain? Or just same volume tones/gain etc ?
Sounded great and cut through pretty damn well!
I use an MXR 10 band EQ in the loop set flat with no additional gain for a slight solo volume boost only. Just regular channel setup too, no onboard boost used either, gain set at 3:00 on the amp. That little amp cuts through everything

Back