Wtf Seriously?

does this obnoxious twat have a single worth a shit credit to his name? he just dropped out of the sky and hit the youtube one day. at least other popular studio/youtube dudes had a notable career before opening their pieholes.

even worse than his voice is any video where he touches a guitar. im not one to criticize someone’s skill on their instrument but if you’re going to put yourself out there as an authority, have some chops better than a mentally feeble llama.

does this obnoxious twat have a single worth a shit credit to his name? he just dropped out of the sky and hit the youtube one day. at least other popular studio/youtube dudes had a notable career before opening their pieholes.

even worse than his voice is any video where he touches a guitar. im not one to criticize someone’s skill on their instrument but if you’re going to put yourself out there as an authority, have some chops better than a mentally feeble llama.
He was a regular on the Sneap forum back in the day and not nearly as annoying as a poster as he is on video. Pretty sure he has been in involved with music production professionally for quite a while before going the “content creation” route.

The guy he’s on there with, Ty Christian, also annoys me. He’s the vocalist for a band called Lords of the Trident that’s like power metal designed to appeal to soy milk chugging redditors.

At some point, one has to accept that the long haired look is no longer working for them (by the look of his face, I'm guessing that point came 40+ years ago).
I started losing my hair in my 20’s so I can only be jealous of the fact that he’s probably 10 years older than me and has all that hair. I don’t think it matters what he does with his appearance at this point. What’s the concern, women? If he didn’t get married and lock it down when he was young and his ugly mug hadn’t fully blossomed into what it is now, I fear it is far too late no matter what he does with his hair.

Back