Wtf Seriously?

huge.jpg

He would just add some of these comments to his "butthurt of the week" list for his nu-male audience to honk-honk at.

*Glenn starts making YouTube thumbnail orgasm faces*

"BASSIST ARE BAD"

*polite applause*

"JANUARY SIXTH MADE ME START MY PERIOD EARLY"

*rapturous applause from zoomers with poopwounds and blue hair*

"TODAYS SPONSOR IS MY OWN PRODUCT"

*Seal clap and seal noises*

"I LIKE CHEAP SHITTY GEAR BECAUSE THEY SPONSOR MY VIDJAS"

*Zoomers cum themselves because he's justifying their disposable purchases for the disposable shit culture they adore*

"THE IN FLAMES CLAY MAN TOAN IS BEST BECAUSE I LIKE BAD SELLOUT MUSIC INSTEAD OF WHORACLE AND JESTER RACE AND THATS THE ONLY TOAN THATS LITERALLY EVER ON MY VIDEOS"

*Audience gives standing ovation of clown honks, spraying steaming arcs of rainbow LGBT jizzum*

"BASSIST ARE BAD"

*polite applause*

*Zoomers cum themselves because he's justifying their disposable purchases for the disposable shit culture they adore*

"THE IN FLAMES CLAY MAN TOAN IS BEST BECAUSE I LIKE BAD SELLOUT MUSIC INSTEAD OF WHORACLE AND JESTER RACE AND THATS THE ONLY TOAN THATS LITERALLY EVER ON MY VIDEOS"

*Audience gives standing ovation of clown honks, spraying steaming arcs of rainbow LGBT jizzum*
This should be a national treasure and shown to everyone who ever thinks of watching Glenn's stuff.

"BASSIST ARE BAD"

*polite applause*

You forgot the part where he goes off on some random unrelated tangent that has nothing to do with gear… ”Why does my butt itch? I washed it last night… but it still itches…”

And don’t forget the overly dramatic way he gasps for air at the end of every statement…
Like he is coming up for air after gargling his husband‘s dick…

Back