Your favorite current production wah?

Rezamatix":2cfeb9lh said:
I have the dimebag wah and the 535Q , you can send either of them to Dunlop and have them made into Switchless ways with a spring to return. awesome. I dont want to use anything else.

I don't believe they do this anymore.

The CAE - nothing has come close. I've had several of the CryBabys, Vox Clyde, Fulltone and EVH - all pale in comparison to the CAE.

boost":1d7ecx9z said:
Superunknown":1d7ecx9z said:
I currently hate them all...even the ones with true bypass. I really wish that I could find one that didn't destroy my original tone when disengaged.

No such animal exists.

Dunlop rack wah...def top of the food chain

cyndicate":314q7r0u said:
crwnedblasphemy":314q7r0u said:

I like this one too, only downsize is it's size. Nice sweep to it and it's nice not having to stomp on the thing to engage it.
So is it like the Bad Horsie as far as switching it on?

animal":xahans0c said:
boost":xahans0c said:
Superunknown":xahans0c said:
I currently hate them all...even the ones with true bypass. I really wish that I could find one that didn't destroy my original tone when disengaged.

No such animal exists.

Dunlop rack wah...def top of the food chain

Yeah, rack wah doesn't mess with my dry tone.

Haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this is a repeat post:
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe

CDW-WHITE-300dpi-5x7.jpg

MARK1970":22ygp922 said:
cyndicate":22ygp922 said:
crwnedblasphemy":22ygp922 said:

I like this one too, only downsize is it's size. Nice sweep to it and it's nice not having to stomp on the thing to engage it.
So is it like the Bad Horsie as far as switching it on?

Yup...I had the Bad Horsie II contour wah as well as the the Tremonti at the same time...sold the II. I liked when the contour was on, but I didn't need both and the Tremonti is money to me...doesn't suck tone, has a AIC type sound to it, has a boost if needed, battery life is great. I also have owned the Cantrell...which was my very first wah. I somewhat liked it, but there was a little volume drop when I engaged it. I couldn't get over that. Plus notes didn't sustain quite as well. I am still happy with my Tremonti...I would like to try the CAE, but just haven't yet.

Not counting the EMB wahs, this is my favorite wah (on the right, the left is a modified 1FC control pedal). It's a modified crybaby which gives you full control over the Low, Mid, and High frequencies. You can easily mimic any other traditional wah, signature wah, etc and more. I have 2 selectable ranges but you are NOT limited to those ranges. They simply act as a High cutoff range. This can easily cover anything from about 150hz-2.2KHz so you can dial it in for anything you want.

Say for instance you have a rack wah or a 535Q type wah and you love the high end of position 2 but love the low end of position 3 or 4. You can easily set this crybaby for both or go higher/lower than that =) It's awesome, definitely my fave! It also has controls for Volume and Depth.
179743_10151629615222372_361137543_n.jpg

Back