Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Fri, Jul 19, 2019 2:50pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 11:51am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 5:47am
Posts: 196
Are you human?: 951
Dave, with the frequency switch and all the other tone shaping options, can the BE100 Deluxe nail the tone of the JJ100?

I think is my favorite High gain Friedman tone, but I like the plexi channel and all the other options of the BE100 too.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Wed, Mar 20, 2019 2:31pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Wed, May 16, 2007 3:37pm
Posts: 1173
Jon BCN wrote:
Dave, with the frequency switch and all the other tone shaping options, can the BE100 Deluxe nail the tone of the JJ100?

I think is my favorite High gain Friedman tone, but I like the plexi channel and all the other options of the BE100 too.


This! I'm really intrigued by the frequency switch with the Thump knob.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Thu, Mar 21, 2019 4:48am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 5:47am
Posts: 196
Are you human?: 951
Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Jon BCN wrote:
Dave, with the frequency switch and all the other tone shaping options, can the BE100 Deluxe nail the tone of the JJ100?

I think is my favorite High gain Friedman tone, but I like the plexi channel and all the other options of the BE100 too.


This! I'm really intrigued by the frequency switch with the Thump knob.

Image


Yeah, waiting sucks!

If the frequency switch can go from Classic BE to JJ to Marshall, it would be the ultimate M style amp.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 17, 2019 8:37pm 
Offline
Hack

Joined: Sat, May 04, 2013 12:51pm
Posts: 26
Are you human?: 951
PBGas wrote:
I would like to get a C45 on my BE-50! Looking into that now.....


Anything ever come of this? I was always curious if the half power switch, which is really a pentode/triode switch (from what I understand) might approximate the C45? But I’ve only owned the BE50, not the 100.

Have people had this mod done to their BE50’s?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 02, 2019 8:46am 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Mar 09, 2008 12:01pm
Posts: 2937
Location: Ontario, Canada
Are you human?: 951
Skeeter wrote:
PBGas wrote:
I would like to get a C45 on my BE-50! Looking into that now.....


Anything ever come of this? I was always curious if the half power switch, which is really a pentode/triode switch (from what I understand) might approximate the C45? But I’ve only owned the BE50, not the 100.

Have people had this mod done to their BE50’s?


No. I did not end up getting this done. I got a new JJ jr head and it is fabulous. I may be selling the 50 now.

_________________
Friedman - Fractal - Line6 - Waza TAE - Fender CSx4 - Charvel CSx2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 10:09am 
Offline
Immortal Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Aug 02, 2008 7:14pm
Posts: 12281
Location: US
Are you human?: 951
Dave, any update on shipping these to sweet water???
I noticed they have been pulled from your website, just wondering.
That did worry me a bit ;)

_________________
Langner DCP1
Langner Modded JCM900
Fortin Modded JMP Cali++
Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:53am 
Offline
Rack Systems Ltd.

Joined: Fri, Jul 18, 2008 12:13am
Posts: 3008
July 26th is he release day

_________________
David Friedman/Rack Systems Ltd.
5419 Cleon Ave.
North Hollywood, Ca. 91601
818-209-4309
Racksystems@yahoo.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: BE 100 DLX
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 5:41pm 
Offline
Immortal Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Sat, Aug 02, 2008 7:14pm
Posts: 12281
Location: US
Are you human?: 951
RACKSYSTEMS wrote:
July 26th is he release day

Awesome!!
I can't wait to hear this beast

_________________
Langner DCP1
Langner Modded JCM900
Fortin Modded JMP Cali++
Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group - Terms of Use