the best metal song of all time?

RaceU4her

this song popped on as i was driving before and it sent me down memory lane. sometime in the late 90s my buddy just got his license and he put a rockford punch amp with some pioneer 6x9's and a JL sub in his pontiac boneville. he came to pick me up and hes like dude you have to hear this band Meshuggah, i said who?? hes like just listen. he put this shit on so loud i could barely breath the double bass was hitting so hard, then the clean part came with that build up into the bust and i just didnt know what to do. it was amazing. listening back now i still think its one of the best songs of all time and they are one of the best bands ever

now fast forward to 2003, its a couple days before i turn 21, my friend who is a light guy that actually just got hired by Metallica hits me up and says hes out with Meshuggah and come hang at the new england metal and hardcore festival. of course i will. They opened up with rational gaze and it was damn near a religious experience for me. next thing you know im on the bus in the back lounge getting trashed with fredrick and tomas. Mistress Julia from Fuse ends up coming back there and there was no room to sit so she ends up sitting on my lap as we smoked another fat one. being stunningly handsome pays :ROFLMAO: cool story bro

Meshuggah is one of my favorite metal bands too. Future Breed Machine is also one of my favorite songs by them along with Obzen, although for me my favorite song by them and what got me into Meshuggah was Soul Burn
Meshuggah is one of my favorite metal bands too. Future Breed Machine is also one of my favorite songs by them along with Obzen, although for me my favorite song by them and what got me into Meshuggah was Soul Burn, especially the way the song develops later on
I love OBZEN .so good

The best metal song of all time?​

Good luck with getting a consensus on this one . For me it would be a song by one of a very select few bands , Sabbath , Metallica, Priest or Maiden. What song, I can't say I'd have to do a lot of listening to refresh my memory .

this song popped on as i was driving before and it sent me down memory lane. sometime in the late 90s my buddy just got his license and he put a rockford punch amp with some pioneer 6x9's and a JL sub in his pontiac boneville. he came to pick me up and hes like dude you have to hear this band Meshuggah, i said who?? hes like just listen. he put this shit on so loud i could barely breath the double bass was hitting so hard, then the clean part came with that build up into the bust and i just didnt know what to do. it was amazing. listening back now i still think its one of the best songs of all time and they are one of the best bands ever

now fast forward to 2003, its a couple days before i turn 21, my friend who is a light guy that actually just got hired by Metallica hits me up and says hes out with Meshuggah and come hang at the new england metal and hardcore festival. of course i will. They opened up with rational gaze and it was damn near a religious experience for me. next thing you know im on the bus in the back lounge getting trashed with fredrick and tomas. Mistress Julia from Fuse ends up coming back there and there was no room to sit so she ends up sitting on my lap as we smoked another fat one. being stunningly handsome pays :ROFLMAO: cool story bro

That's fuckin' great.

Back