Aaron Rogers has some interesting things to say about politics and the UNIPARTY

  • Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
H

harddriver

Well-known member
These clips came from a 2 hour "Not Just Football" channel interview. This guys channel highlighted 8 minutes of the interview, so excuse this guys commentary.
 
Unless it's announcing his overdue retirement, I don't give the slightest shit about anything Aaron Rodgers has to say.
Agree, but he did cure my addiction for Jeopardy! when he hosted.
Slim chance, but I hope he will face Chicago before he retires...but I think he knows better.
 
I like Rodgers and I haven't read why others here don't.
 
Not gonna lie, the Bengals/Steelers game last year where he and Flacco were the QBs was the most fun game all season. I think the young guns were calling it the IcyHot Bowl :LOL:
 
Maybe people don’t like him because he’s an arrogant prick, what he is saying now is 180 degrees from what he said a few years ago (not that I care about either viewpoint) and he’s an attention whore? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to change it, but he seems to crave affirmation. 🤷
 
Maybe people don’t like him because he’s an arrogant prick, what he is saying now is 180 degrees from what he said a few years ago (not that I care about either viewpoint) and he’s an attention whore? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to change it, but he seems to crave affirmation. 🤷
Forgive my ignorance….

What did he say a few years ago that is a 180 from his position today?

I thought he always had a position of body autonomy and individual rights.

What did I miss?
 

Similar threads

mctallica1
Replies
72
Views
2K
mctallica1
mctallica1
N
Replies
7
Views
608
TheGreatGreen
TheGreatGreen
Stumplegriltskin
Replies
18
Views
1K
311boogieman
311boogieman
Back
Top