another G12M-70 clip

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
Sounds good to me. You are getting a good sound out of it.
My first 412 cab had those speakers in it.I still have the cab, it was the matching cab for my Randall RG120.
 
Thanks for listening dudes. I don’t know they’d be my first choice, but I’m not kicking them out of bed either. Maybe I’ll do this riff with some other speakers to really compare
Do it. V30's please. Those are always my reference speaker because they just sound right to me, despite all the hate they get around here.
 
Do it. V30's please. Those are always my reference speaker because they just sound right to me, despite all the hate they get around here.
You get used to things.. Played V30 for a while. Then went to Fane when I switched to the Fryette amp..
Now going back, you really hear the mid spike on those..
 

Similar threads

RaceU4her
Replies
20
Views
653
CarlF
CarlF
RaceU4her
Replies
12
Views
712
RaceU4her
RaceU4her
RaceU4her
Replies
20
Views
2K
crwnedblasphemy
crwnedblasphemy
RaceU4her
Replies
13
Views
2K
PiggySmallz
P
RaceU4her
Replies
9
Views
1K
RaceU4her
RaceU4her
Back
Top