Low tuning clip..

  • Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
May I title your song please? "Coming undone in a cage (save me), (tonight)”
 
Last edited:
Different kind of tone than your usual, but no less as great a tone as usual!


It’s this blue channel which I’m really starting to fall in love with, it’s just so clear and punchy and records so easy.. emg’s, gain maxed and everything at noon and this is it. I’ve seen guys raving about the blue for years, I’m gonna be one of them now too, it might be my favorite channel of any amp I have
 
Nice! I use the blue channel on my 50S to jam in between songs at band practice so it's not ear drum busting volume haha. But I don't really use it much beyond that.
 

Similar threads

RaceU4her
Replies
12
Views
707
RaceU4her
RaceU4her
RaceU4her
Replies
20
Views
2K
crwnedblasphemy
crwnedblasphemy
RaceU4her
Replies
20
Views
629
CarlF
CarlF
mctallica1
Replies
13
Views
571
mctallica1
mctallica1
Back
Top