Any Steelheart fans here?

Mailman1971

I listen to a lot of Hair nation / Slippery when wet on Alexa.
I hear Angel eyes weekly. Great tune. Tone. The singer rules.

Mailman1971":3dbmju8r said:
:rock:

I always wondered who could hit the highest note...this dude or maybe King Diamond? Or maybe TNT's Tony Harnell.....

I love that singer on the Rockstar soundtrack band Steel Dragon !!! I don’t know WHY the fuck those guys didn’t do some live shows or a tour. Or another album.

paulyc":3spjdj6a said:
I love that singer on the Rockstar soundtrack band Steel Dragon !!! I don’t know WHY the fuck those guys didn’t do some live shows or a tour. Or another album.
I was thinking that exact thing earlier.
Zakk. Jeff Pilson.
They rocked!

It always brings a smile to my face when i load the first steelheart cd in my trans am and crank it up" like never before" everybody loves eileen",etc,etc.!!!
Before this band formed, there was a band called Rage of Angels- Absolutely killer hook laden,ripping guitar , Christian band..I believe some of them went on to form steelheart.If you get a chance,give them a listen to.I had a connection to thier singer.Killer band,just as steelheart is!!!!

Racerxrated":hv4wpq6u said:
Mailman1971":hv4wpq6u said:

I always wondered who could hit the highest note...this dude or maybe King Diamond? Or maybe TNT's Tony Harnell.....
Another one to consider could be Mark/Marcie Free of Unruly Child/Signal and King Kobra.

Mailman1971":hv4wpq6u said:
First two albums rule, but after that the singer decided to move into the alternative territory and ruined it for me at least.

Anyways, Hair Metal or bust! :rock:

Mailman1971":1h2irfe9 said:
paulyc":1h2irfe9 said:
I was thinking that exact thing earlier.
Zakk. Jeff Pilson.
They rocked!
And Jason Bonham !!!

Yes I still listen from time to time. Great sound. Always seemed like they were about 2 years too late when they came out.

paulyc":rfc8atei said:
Jeff Scott Soto

LP Freak":4qr6ty1x said:
paulyc":4qr6ty1x said:
Jeff Scott Soto
Soto is the first guy, Marky Mark’s voice is the guy from Steelheart.

paulyc":3uzlzp6s said:
LP Freak":3uzlzp6s said:
paulyc":3uzlzp6s said:
Jeff Scott Soto
Soto is the first guy, Marky Mark’s voice is the guy from Steelheart.
Oh yea, Marky Mark ?

Mailman1971":1kr7p7q1 said:
Another band that vein. Enuff Znuff.
Fly high Michelle. Awesome tune.
Local boys Enuff Znuff. :thumbsup: Donnie Vie has an awesome new CD out. Cheap Trick meets the Beatles

LP Freak":x5w2kqso said:
paulyc":x5w2kqso said:
Jeff Scott Soto

I always thought Yngwie F'd up when he didn't continue with Soto. He had the perfect voice for Viking Metal.

Love me some Steelheart and hair nation but would it kill them to mix up the tunes a bit more? I hear come on feel the noise once an hour when driving long distances and it is constantly the same songs in rotation. Mix in some other tunes from those albums. Even randomize... here is the same Dokken song again.. why not play more tunes off of Wicked Sensation?? They need a wake up over there it is getting old. I listen more to Ozzy's Boneyard for the variety across the decades.

Saw Steelheart open for Lynch Mob maybe way back in the day. Had no idea who they were but the singer was unbelievable live.

Mailman1971":3vx3t6hd said:
Enuff Znuff.
Strongbad - Band Names:
"Well, the easiest way is to, you know, just have a really cool last name and use that, you know, like Van Halen...or Dokken...or...to a lesser extent..Z'nuff."
:D

I love me some Steelheart songs, but the singer can be too much after a while. And this is coming from someone who loves Mercyful Fate, Toxik and Lizzy Borden. ;)

Back