CarlF
Well-known member
It’s on Frank Marino‘s board and I can’t figure out what it is –
I can identify the 6 pedals of his that I bought. There are alot more on his board, plus a black box with no identifying marks. WTF is that? What is this white pedal?Want me to call him?
good god almighty, id rather be on death row waiting for a botched execution than have to deal with all that shit.I can identify the 6 pedals of his that I bought. There are alot more on his board, plus a black box with no identifying marks. WTF is that? What is this white pedal?
I tried sending a message to Marino Audio but I'm getting an error.
I have to know the operational workings of this board before I croak!
If you can pick his brain, I'd appreciate it. Even if it's just to identify these boxes.
Also, how he uses these pedals with his preamp.
View attachment 461450
not mine ..... cool looking though .... one knobber with two toggles and two foot switcheslooks like a Griff 1 off
This is nothing, you should’ve seen his big board in the 70s. It took three or four guys just to carry it on stage.good god almighty, id rather be on death row waiting for a botched execution than have to deal with all that shit.
Jesus Christ is this AI
how in the hell can one actually play a song with all that shit in front of you
are those Echoplexes ???View attachment 461459
That was the 70s board, he called it the Coffin
did they have that much shit in the 70s. all i remember are MXR and DODsThis is nothing, you should’ve seen his big board in the 70s. It took three or four guys just to carry it on stage.![]()
Yes, they are, two Echoplex’sare those Echoplexes ???
Thanks a lot appreciate it. Looks like some kind of looper or something.
He used a lot of Electro Harmonix devices, which once he developed his knowledge on modifying pedals, he of course modified themdid they have that much shit in the 70s. all i remember are MXR and DODs
That thing is super cool !!!!
Cleaned up the image and Google imaged it and found it right away. I had never seen one before this thread.That thing is super cool !!!!
What a great idea !
It's possible.good god almighty, id rather be on death row waiting for a botched execution than have to deal with all that shit.
Jesus Christ is this AI
how in the hell can one actually play a song with all that shit in front of you