Anyone here from the early days ??

I joined Sep 4, 2008
At that time, I was all over the Randall MTS module forum and then found this place through the Egnater sub forum. Back then, there were so many Egnater module players, it was awesome.

<<<<My profile pic is from 2013, that baby is 9 1/2 now :oops:

I like the site a lot more these days. Sure, there will always be fighting and d-baggery, but it seems a lot more tame than back in the day. I have always liked Sgt Thump and hope is is doing well. I understand that not everyone gets along, for a variety of reasons. Thinking about it, this site has endured!

I like the site a lot more these days. Sure, there will always be fighting and d-baggery, but it seems a lot more tame than back in the day. I have always liked Sgt Thump and hope is is doing well. I understand that not everyone gets along, for a variety of reasons. Thinking about it, this site has endured!
It was rough back then. A lot of jokesters and clowns brought over a lot of their HCAF shenanigans here for a long time and they were all hard to get along with. I may not see eye to eye with everyone and Im not perfect but you couldn’t give any opinion or advice without stepping on toes. I’m glad many of them moved on. The group we have here is solid.

I joined Sep 4, 2008
At that time, I was all over the Randall MTS module forum and then found this place through the Egnater sub forum. Back then, there were so many Egnater module players, it was awesome.

<<<<My profile pic is from 2013, that baby is 9 1/2 now :oops:
It was a really cool time as well as the Mark Cameron bashing!!

Back