Anyone know who makes this shielded wire ?

screamindemon

Not sure where I got this shielded wire but I really like it. I’m about to run out and would like to order some more. Anyone know who makes this ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 305A5870-1CEF-4DEB-BB67-9EA4AF596254.jpeg
    305A5870-1CEF-4DEB-BB67-9EA4AF596254.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 61
Don't know. But what application do you want it for? We could suggest alternatives if you're open to it. Apex Jr. sells all sorts. And you can always order whatever you want from Mouser.

What size AWG are you using ? thanks

I'm not sure what gauge RG188's conductor is. It's pretty thin compared to normal hookup wire. But it gets the job done. You can always go with a different coax code if you want a thicker conductor. There's probably a chart somewhere

Damn, I thought the website was a blast from the past but that dude even has a prodigy email account.

Sure, but they have a lot of great stuff. Apex Jr. is the online parts store for Apex in LA. If you ever get a chance to go there, I would. They literally have everything. Super rare NOS parts, modern stuff, chassis, tubes, wire, etc. But they don't put a lot of that stuff online. Other than Mouser for modern parts, Apex is the best place to get components.

Back