Anyone know who makes this shielded wire ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223630280226
I ended up ordering some of this. So cheap I ordered 20 and 22 AWG just to what I like more. I haven’t used it yet but I looks really nice.

Better wire is available for less at Apex Jr. like I've been saying this whole time. You just paid $0.70/foot for crap coax that's shipping from China, when you could have paid $0.60/foot for PTFE with silver conductor that will not melt and short out when soldering. But hey... you do you lol.

Better wire is available for less at Apex Jr. like I've been saying this whole time. You just paid $0.70/foot for crap coax that's shipping from China, when you could have paid $0.60/foot for PTFE with silver conductor that will not melt and short out when soldering. But hey... you do you lol.
Really, Why do you say it is crap ? I know a builder who uses it and is happy with it. I think it will be easier to work with than the PTFE. I have never had a problem with coax melting or shorting when soldering. BTW I paid roughly .30/foot. I got 60 feet for $20.00. Figured it was cheap enough to try it out.
Do you think there is a performance/tonal difference between the two wires ? It's tined copper, that is what i have been using.

Really, Why do you say it is crap ? I know a builder who uses it and is happy with it. I think it will be easier to work with than the PTFE. I have never had a problem with coax melting or shorting when soldering. BTW I paid roughly .30/foot. I got 60 feet for $20.00. Figured it was cheap enough to try it out.
Do you think there is a performance/tonal difference between the two wires ? It's tined copper, that is what i have been using.

No, no tonal difference. Just how easy/hard it is to work with and how durable it is.

Back