Anyone planning to use the Line 6 Helix?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orvillain
  • Start date Start date
Orvillain

Orvillain

Active member
It looks seriously good. I'm planning on getting one and using it with my D-Moll in 4-cable-method.
 
I am totally going to try one out. The form factor is incredible - really the nicest looking piece of digital modeling kit ever put out. The UI also looks fantastic. I love the line6 looping interface, and 4 external loops is pretty interesting. Among many other neat features...

Hoping it has better ada conversion than the 500x. Even with pre and post buffers there was some tone loss with my Hagen and I ultimately went back to a crazy pedal board.
 
I'm sure the ad/da is going to be spot on. You can't charge £1000 for a bit of kit and totally screw the pooch on that side of things. It's nigh on impossible!
 

Similar threads

Monkey Man
Replies
50
Views
3K
japetus
japetus
C
Replies
74
Views
7K
Jccobb2
Jccobb2
mctallica1
Replies
13
Views
317
RedB4Black
RedB4Black
P
Replies
0
Views
431
psmith68
P
Back
Top