BE-100 new DC heaters

  • Thread starter Thread starter wurs
  • Start date Start date
W

wurs

New member
Did Friedman recently update the DC heaters in the new BE-100's? I purchased my BE-100 in April of this year and I want to make sure I have the most up-to-date version.
 
Easy way to tell is if the circuit board is black. Black is new with DC tube heaters.
 
What is the overall difference with the change in heaters? Just curious. Thanks!
 
Lower noise floor, better grounding scheme. Not less hiss though. Old ones are just fine it's not a deal breaker.
 
RACKSYSTEMS":zgt348oj said:
Easy way to tell is if the circuit board is black. Black is new with DC tube heaters.
Is that the same with the Smallbox too?
 

Similar threads

TX6Strings
Replies
0
Views
346
TX6Strings
TX6Strings
SFW
Replies
46
Views
2K
njshred
N
phillybhatesme
Replies
32
Views
1K
rsm
griff10672
Replies
19
Views
1K
griff10672
griff10672
G
Replies
1
Views
187
grrr_me_scary
G
Back
Top