Votes: 3 15.0%
  • pansexual

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • transsexual

• none (that's asexual dummy)

• Total voters
See, that happened shortly after I started posting in the Pub, and I didn't know any of the players or the backstory to any of that.

Didn't AZ get perma-bant right before my PLX account did ?
The layers run deep lol

I don’t know if he fully got banned or just didn’t come back.
He definitely hasn’t posted as AZ since then though.

I think it was right around the time you started posting for sure. The same time the whole ramps thing was going on lol.

The layers run deep lol

I don’t know if he fully got banned or just didn’t come back.
He definitely hasn’t posted as AZ since then though.

I think it was right around the time you started posting for sure. The same time the whole ramps thing was going on lol.
Fuck yeah !

We can't have that funny shit here because instead we have a little crew of retards yelling "MAGA"/"TrUmP" in every fucking thread, no matter the subject.

:ROFLMAO:

I agree, AZChilli was a serious CUNT head and I'm being kind. When he got the ass the place lightened up 'slightly'.

In fact........I hope THAT cunt is pushing up the daisies...........the world will be BETTER off...............I'm fucking serious.
He weirded me out a little bit. I respect someone wanting to stay anonymous on a forum, but he would always talk about having the best of everything. Big house, lots of money, hot wife, gourmet cook, was in excellent shape, etc but never shared actual details about his life

He weirded me out a little bit. I respect someone wanting to stay anonymous on a forum, but he would always talk about having the best of everything. Big house, lots of money, hot wife, gourmet cook, was in excellent shape, etc but never shared actual details about his life

Shit man that would weird me out too, especially around a bunch of posters like this:

71E5A0CE-0180-4FCC-B2BD-3D7F36FE652B.jpg

But I do think we left one out of the poll... Butthurtsexual and constantly reminiscing about all the good times on of all the permabanned forums.

He was trolling Minty. And he did it so well and subtly that Minty thought they were buddies. Fucking hilarious.

Shit man that would weird me out too, especially around a bunch of posters like this:

71E5A0CE-0180-4FCC-B2BD-3D7F36FE652B.jpg

But I do think we left one out of the poll... Butthurtsexual and constantly reminiscing about all the good times on of all the permabanned forums.

We used to post that meme over at TGP all the time. It was hilarious

We can't have that funny shit here because instead we have a little crew of retards yelling "MAGA"/"TrUmP" in every fucking thread, no matter the subject.

Easy.
Stop screaming hoax about J6.
Stop taking the sides of the rioters over the cops.

Might help if you stop calling every fucking liberal that posts here a pedo and a fag.

You do that and maybe the other side will stop punching back (which you don't seem to enjoy much)

Also, stop whining and be a fucking grownup and take it just like you dish it.
Gonna start calling you Karen cause you're really earning it lately with all the bitching.

Last edited:
Easy.

Might help if you stop calling every fucking liberal that posts here a pedo and a fag.

You do that and maybe the other side will stop punching back (which you don't seem to enjoy much)

Gonna start calling you Karen cause you're really earning it lately with all the bitching.
@DemNuts FFS STOP peddling bullshit NumbNuts............enough is enough of your BS. Stop being a troll as YOU know the truth and yet, all you do is ANTAGONIZE for attention...............any attention at the cost of the truth and YOUR integrity. Man up and be an honest man....................and right now.

Easy.

I agree 100% with one part.
I don’t call all liberals pedos or fags🙄

I would NEVER take the side of Antifa who showed up to start the hoax. We can agree on this, Dude👍

Back