Votes: 3 15.0%
  • pansexual

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • transsexual

• none (that's asexual dummy)

• Total voters
I'm going to get you and TRIPLE REPORTED times Infinity.... I REPORTED everyone of your post today here and on TGP.

Happy Friday you filthy animals!

~ss
Lol. You angry bro? Hope so!

Why the lies pussy bitch? If you did that - well first of all (1) who are you going to report at TGP? (2) If you bang the button on the same wrong person too often *you* are going to be the one getting a time out.

You're a whiny little attention whore. Everyone here and at TGP knows it and laughs at you.

896a2bf28e7216bbfceb450a9cf35224_497842.jpg

Lol. You angry bro? Hope so!

Why the lies pussy bitch? If you did that - well first of all (1) who are you going to report at TGP? (2) If you bang the button on the same wrong person too often *you* are going to be the one getting a time out.

You're a whiny little attention whore. Everyone here and at TGP knows it and laughs at you.

896a2bf28e7216bbfceb450a9cf35224_497842.jpg
REPORTED!

It's obvious you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon then fell out into the dumbass ditch...

You've said that a few times and I keep having to correct you... The only people laughing at me are the girls and because you seem to be to dumb to comprehend... I DON'T CARE IF THE GIRLS LAUGH. Do your really think you calling me an attention whore bothers me? That is so weak. And "pussy bitch" Any 8 year old can get more creative than that... jeebus the dumb is strong with you!

~ss

REPORTED!

It's obvious you missed the smart train and ended up on the back of the fucktard wagon then fell out into the dumbass ditch...

You've said that a few times and I keep having to correct you... The only people laughing at me are the girls and because you seem to be to dumb to comprehend... I DON'T CARE IF THE GIRLS LAUGH. Do your really think you calling me an attention whore bothers me? That is so weak. And "pussy bitch" Any 8 year old can get more creative than that... jeebus the dumb is strong with you!

~ss
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied, what, 6 hours later.

So, genius, who are the mean girls? Put up or shut up and admit it's a persecution fantasy you invented to cover up the fact that you're just an unlikeable whiny asshole.

Straight as an Arrow .
I just love that " Pink Steamer "
😎👍
Married with two on their own and an 8 year old and 14 year old still at home.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied, what, 6 hours later.

So, genius, who are the mean girls? Put up or shut up and admit it's a persecution fantasy you invented to cover up the fact that you're just an unlikeable whiny asshole.
REPORTED!!!

Just what I thought... you really are dumb and don't get it.

And I got work to do brah... I don't sit on these boards all day looking for love and meetups like you. Next time it might be a week ore more before I get back to you. If I don't get you banned first :LOL:

~ss

REPORTED!!!

Just what I thought... you really are dumb and don't get it.

And I got work to do brah... I don't sit on these boards all day looking for love and meetups like you. Next time it might be a week ore more before I get back to you. If I don't get you banned first :LOL:

~ss
Translated: I don't have shit.

Ya, I knew that already.

I'm busy watching Tone Talk so why don't you fuck off and shut up for an hour or two.

*looks around*

Is that hairy backed, whiny, little girl actually gone for a while? Must be. Smells better in here now.

Shit Squat: "Waaa, the imaginary gang is picking on me mommy!!! Waa, waa, waa. He said no one likes me."

Mom: "It's true son. You're a spineless, squealing asshole. That's why dad doesn't talk to you any more. You're no son of his. And actually he's right, I slept with the garbageman once to get him to pick up our extra cans and you're actually his kid."

*looks around*

Is that hairy backed, whiny, little girl actually gone for a while? Must be. Smells better in here now.

Shit Squat: "Waaa, the imaginary gang is picking on me mommy!!! Waa, waa, waa. He said no one likes me."

Mom: "It's true son. You're a spineless, squealing asshole. That's why dad doesn't talk to you any more. You're no son of his. And actually he's right, I slept with the garbageman once to get him to pick up our extra cans and you're actually his kid."

The gang certainly isn’t “imaginary”. there is absolutely a group of shmucks that fancy themselves the watchmen over the pub and collectively target people they don’t want on the board.
Similar to this place it seems, but they have to be a little more clever about it there as opposed to just spouting off unintelligible profanity like it’s done here.

Makes me laugh, people accuse me as being someone's alt 🤣
Not someone's Alt , you have about 4 or 5 for Christ sakes. If you want to fool people you need to completely change all your inherent characteristics when you switch names which is exceedingly difficult to do .

The gang certainly isn’t “imaginary”. there is absolutely a group of shmucks that fancy themselves the watchmen over the pub and collectively target people they don’t want on the board.
Similar to this place it seems, but they have to be a little more clever about it there as opposed to just spouting off unintelligible profanity like it’s done here.
@Aynirar27 Hey Aynal, my profanity is laced with truth, wit and intelligence. You read it all a couple of times and the context and need are 100% spot on and eloquent. Why waste people's time when you can get to the heart of the matter with a few choice words. :thumbsup:

Back