before you consider buying an item from 80sglamleftover...

Gsxrbusa":2j2c8b64 said:
Do this ^because it will be treated like this. \/ :shocked: Imagine your $5000 Fortin getting a fucking like this.

That is some disturbing shit right there......

I traded a MTS module with a guy last year and he sent me a contract that I had to sign and send back that protected us both in the event of someone not living up to their end of the deal. At the time it seemed a bit odd but it made sense after I read it. It made me feel much more secure about the transaction. Something like this would sure make it easier to make ammends when there is a problem.

Those Fedex guys should be fired!!! That is disturbing for sure :thumbsdown:

the above post that has the A+ packaging job / take notes is excellent :thumbsup:

Music gear needs A+ packing for sure. Nothing worse than getting a piece of gear that is poorly packaged. I received a 4x12 cab damaged all to hell one time, the guy packed it in a cardboard box with no protection at all, absolutely nothing but an extra couple strips of cardboard, wow, needless to say the corners were damaged, a couple speakers were loose, even broken screws inside the cab. And ofcourse since it was not properly packaged with UPS guidelines of 2" of foam all around the item inside the package, you cannot even submit a claim :gethim:
And the idiot tried to tell me he thought it was packaged really good.

I have only had a few bad deals like this , most of us know how to securely package an amp, speakers, pedals, etc.

Back