Blades throwing jabs at rigtalk:

67mike

67mike

Well-known member
Screenshot_20260929-212224_Chrome.jpg
 
They ended up sounding great after he outsourced the manufacturing iirc.

The reason he got so much hate out of the gate was because he 'stole' some schematics (ideas), made some sketchy amps, and then came onto the forums and acted like a complete fool. Did I say that wrong?

Good summary here:

 
Last edited:
The best part of the continuing Bladez saga is his blatent use of AI to write all his social media ramblings. Head to his FB page and have a read. It's hilarious. Even all the photos he uploads of his amps are made with AI...
 
So kinda like that Mason fella with the Vertex stuff but with amps instead of pedals?
 
Ah yes, the famous "PEEDONTE", "ACC", "GLIP", "TWALENCE", "M104", MASTITOT", and "L2XV" controls...

View attachment 461292
We all know about the legendary amps where the volume knob is basically a switch with two options, "OFF" and "DEATH!" Billy Blades has done away with the unnecessary volume pot in favor of a simple volume switch. Brilliant.
 
I always thought the cup holder and top mounted cab handle was the feature that was gonna make "Blades Amplification" a household name.


1790738042458.png



:LOL:
 
Last edited:
i was gonna make a thread about this the other day, then i forgot. i laughed when i saw it lol
 
I always thought the cup holder and top mounted cab handle was the feature that was gonna make "Blades Amplification" a household name.



:LOL:
Yeah man no lightning bolts or
cup holders, no sale.
Man this dude has really lost a plot.
 
I saved these from back in the day. Not sure which Steve this amp was made for but it was a trainwreck.

I'm sure @FourT6and2 can clue us in.


Uauc3iy.jpg


3m3RBmk.jpg


yz961yK.jpg


oV77uSH.jpg
 
Back
Top