Bogner 3534 questions????

boogieman1187

Got my amp in the mail yesterday and noticed there is a knob behind one of the amps transformers and was curious as to what it does, anyone here have any knowledge of this??? Looked in the manual and I didn’t see it mentioned.

boogieman1187":wxok0tkq said:
Got my amp in the mail yesterday and noticed there is a knob behind one of the amps transformers and was curious as to what it does, anyone here have any knowledge of this??? Looked in the manual and I didn’t see it mentioned.

When and where did you order it from if you don't mind? I've had one on order since February with no word on delivery date.

BrokenFusion":m53wlf8s said:
boogieman1187":m53wlf8s said:

When and where did you order it from if you don't mind? I've had one on order since February with no word on delivery date.

Sweetwater had a demo pop up available so I snagged it to give it a try, may be going back so it may pop up again if that interests you.

boogieman1187":rwuse1tu said:
BrokenFusion":rwuse1tu said:
boogieman1187":rwuse1tu said:

Sweetwater had a demo pop up available so I snagged it to give it a try, may be going back so it may pop up again if that interests you.
Just curious, what aren’t you liking about it?

boogieman1187":21z0o67x said:
BrokenFusion":21z0o67x said:
boogieman1187":21z0o67x said:

A lot has changed since February, so I'm okay with the wait and actually may just cancel it.

LP Freak":1uer4n3g said:
boogieman1187":1uer4n3g said:
BrokenFusion":1uer4n3g said:
boogieman1187":1uer4n3g said:

Just curious, what aren’t you liking about it?

Can’t say there’s anything I don’t like about it, I just don’t Like it enough to make me change up my current rig is all.

Chris6870":30ot6d64 said:
boogieman1187":30ot6d64 said:
BrokenFusion":30ot6d64 said:
boogieman1187":30ot6d64 said:

A lot has changed since February, so I'm okay with the wait and actually may just cancel it.

AND it finally showed up after 7 months! Great sounding amp so far.

Chris6870":3bethbv8 said:
Chris6870":3bethbv8 said:

AND it finally showed up after 7 months! Great sounding amp so far.
I received mine on Monday, killer amp!

Back