Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet with the Torpedo Studio NEW CABS

PBGas

Uber 30 is a great sounding cab! It really records well! I've tried the 75 as well and liked it also.

Nicely done, Reza!

The Uber 30 is my favorite cab so far out of the entire La Boutique. It does sound killer with my Uberschall as well.

Sounds awesome!!!!

The song reminds me of some old school Pro=Pain type stuff. Badass.

I kind of thought it sounded best with just the Bogner solo but that is just me.

Awesome as usual! Gotta ask...where does the Stealth rank amongst your favorites? I did play an Uberschall last Friday at a GC in Mn..wasn't blown away but it was nice, not sure what rev it is. Looks like its gone already, so it must have been a decent one. Price was 1599.....

Rezamatix":ljuwisn3 said:
Racerxrated":ljuwisn3 said:
Awesome as usual! Gotta ask...where does the Stealth rank amongst your favorites? I did play an Uberschall last Friday at a GC in Mn..wasn't blown away but it was nice, not sure what rev it is. Looks like its gone already, so it must have been a decent one. Price was 1599.....

Stealth is a great amp. It's much better sounding than the regular 5150's

My Friedman modded marshall is my number 1 right now.
Just because it just has so much mojo.

I have a twin jet and it's one of the best loud live with a band amps for metal I have ever played, much more brutal and powerful than the stealth.

Stealth is great in the studio though.
Cool. Those clips of that Marshall are insanely good....those along with some Cameron Jose clips I've heard are among the best I'd heard of ANY amp. Awesome.

Back