Bought an esp vintage plus

maiden_fan

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330073829073&rd=1&rd=1

i think i paid a bit higher that they normally go for, but its worth it to me.

pickup suggestions? Im thinking adder plus pickups as i really liked that clip posted on HC the other day.

Also i want to change the pickguard. Im thinking either black or pearloid HH rather than the HSS. Or just HxS

suggestions people.

Ordered APC pickups in black.

But they will probably arrive before the guitar, thanks to pay'retard'pal, that wouldnt let me send the money for 3 days while they verify my account. assholes.

>|<>QBB<
maiden_fan":be6c0 said:
Ordered APC pickups in black.

But they will probably arrive before the guitar, thanks to pay'retard'pal, that wouldnt let me send the money for 3 days while they verify my account. assholes.

Sweet, which ones did you order?

humphree 300 for the neck and a persuader lead for the bridge, full before and after clips to come shortly.

Congrats, I love my Vintage Plus that I recently got. 800euros is about the going price overhere, well on German Ebay, for one in good condition. I paid 650 with a case for mine but I think yours is in a bit better condition.

I also replaced the pickups, while you are at it, you might look into replacing the pots as well as they are rather cheap stuff.

sorry im a complete noob, what are some good pots, to replace them with?

would the fender 250k CTS pots be better? as i can get a set of them rather easily and cheap.

>|<>QBB<
maiden_fan":12a09 said:
sorry im a complete noob, what are some good pots, to replace them with?

would the fender 250k CTS pots be better? as i can get a set of them rather easily and cheap.

Yes, the CTS pots are great, I also used those in the ESP!

Back