Cameron CCV for sale in Canada

Nah. My modded JCA20 feels just like every Cameron I’ve owned. It is 98% like my old CCV. The last 2% is EL34’s sound vs EL84 sound. Granted Mark helped me with it giving me ideas to try, etc. I use it all the time along with a shitty Randall RG.

I still feel my old CCV was the best amp I’ve ever owned. I just didn’t need it anymore. For 11 years it kept me out of the amp flipping game and probably saved me a $1,000 in losses and shipping.

Hope this guy gets his asking price. 👍

You sold your CCV? You still have all those Mesa’s and Marshall’s?

The seller is a forum member I believe.

I've not played a Cameron, but having owned and/or played extensively SLOs, Friedman, CAA/Suhr and more, there is no way in hell I would spend even 25% of that price.
He is, but he isn't, really. He's never here, because this place is full of toxic fucks.

Still for sale, not like its flying off the shelves :loco:
It's not like it was actively shopped anywhere.
Yet, it sold under a week.

Wow, first thread I've read on here where people are saying they didn't like Cameron amps. . The asking prices are totally ridiculous now and only aimed at rich people, and I fully understand people not wanting to buy them over the years de to the ripping people off stuff, but now people are saying they aren't great sounding amps. . hmmmm.. Totally against everything Rig-Talk has stood for for the past 10 years

Eric
Nothing is really surprising here on RT.

Hope this guy gets his asking price. 👍
Thanks. I got what I wanted. Obviously a tad under my asking price, but I'm breaking even on it and it's going to a nice person that really wants it and will take care of it, so that's what matters.

I know I'll regret moving it down the road. It was the amp to end all other amps for me personally.

----------

Also everyone complaining on price, lol...
You clearly haven't kept an eye on the market :
I've seen IIC+ selling for more "ridiculous" amount.

Rarity has a price.

If you are too broke, or don't care for the amp, carry on. There's probably much more better things you could do than fucking talk shit about nothing and everything.

WTF does this even mean? 🤣 Am I somehow now supposed to be intimidated? Really? Good luck with that. As made clear in your FS ad, and subsequent posts here, you're a fuck. If you can't accept that, then don't be a fuck.
Please elaborate how I am a fuck for selling something? Please enlighten me on how it's perfectly fine to call someone a prick for no apparent reasons?

People like you are the reasons why this forum is just a big shit show. All you fucking do is talk shit.

You would most definitely never have the balls to call me a prick face to face. Typical pussy hiding behind a keyboard.

Cry me a fucking river. Your condescending ad and 12 yr old internet attacks are why I said that. What's so hard to understand?

Again, quit with the meaningless intimidation tactics. They're useless.

Edit: on the ignore list you both go
How was my as condescending?

By saying that the amp was extremely rare?
Which it is.

By saying, I'd rather sell locally to avoid shipping?

By saying the amp will sell soon because of said rarity (to avoid any clowns wasting both our time by offering) : Oh wait, it did sell

Intimidation tactics? I'm not the one calling out people pricks or fucks... 🤣

I bought an AxeFx… which I stopped using since I was tinkering vs playing. I’m honestly happy playing my JCA20. It rips.
I was the same way with the Kemper years ago. All tweaking and very little playing. I couldn’t get rid of that thing fast enough.

Back