CDC Listing Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated - True or False?

Batman, the only thing people like you comprehend are TikToks and I’m not going there. Enjoy saving the world with your boosters (y)
Well shit, I got my booster MONTHS ago:
6D1943A2-46DF-417A-952F-DB728F8424C7.jpeg

So when Israel hits 98% vaccinated, are they going to keep screaming that those 2% are still infecting the whole country? 😂😂😂
This is just absolutely insane that people keep believing this bullshit…

So when Israel hits 98% vaccinated, are they going to keep screaming that those 2% are still infecting the whole country? 😂😂😂
This is just absolutely insane that people keep believing this bullshit…
The world is at a gold medal level of blind compliance right now. I swear I keep looking up for the "mind ray" in the sky from some 1970s cartoon villian from Superfriends.

I stopped reading when I saw Geller in the very domain name.

They will try to pass off some hairy sweaty guy with a spoon hanging on his arm as evidence the vaccine makes your body magnetic.

I wonder if the people who are anti-science would just walk their talk, turn off their phones (yeah you don't need a microchip that requires a battery under your skin to track you), turn off their internet, turn off their computers, turn off their television, turn off the power to their homes, throw away dental hygiene products, throw away their clothes, smelt a spear tip and go hunt for their food and a pelt.

The hypocrisy is laughable as they complain about health and the vaccine while smoking 60 a day, eating BBQ, pizza, potato chips, breathing in the fumes of their monster trucks, and baking in the sun without sunscreen because it's HAARP that is giving them the space cancers.
Risk is a part of treatment. This has been true ever since vaccines were first introduced. These "my body is magnetic after the shot" videos are total bullshit, IMO. My gal is a corporate manager who deals with hundreds of people throughout the USA and Canada. So far, she has only heard of two people who (allegedly) experienced a negative reaction to the COVID-19 injection. No one that I know has experienced a negative reaction.

I don't have a problem with vaccines, but I do have a problem with propaganda. Manipulating people into doing something is bad form. At this point, vaccination is voluntary, which is the way is should remain. As far as Big Pharma is concerned, had it not been for Big Pharma, many of us would have died decades ago. Conspiracy theories are fun, but they should not be taken seriously. Without verifiable proof, they are nothing more than speculation.

Last edited:
"The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%. Government medical experts went out of their way to underline, from the beginning of the pandemic, that the vast majority of the population are not in any danger from Covid."

A person under 30 years old is more likely to get hit by lightning then die of the coronavirus…
Yet, it’s heartbreaking to see how many of these young folks are getting the injections.

I took a flu shot many years ago, got the worst flu I ever had immediately after, refused to take it again. If I get a flu shot, I can still get the flu and pass it on to others.

If one decides to take the C-19 vaccine, one can still get C-19 and pass it on to others. It is said with the C-19 vaccine, the risk of going to the hospital or even death is greatly diminished.

The only one at risk is me and I’m healthy, I’ll take my chances.

As far as Big Pharma is concerned, had it not been for Big Pharma, many of us would have died decades ago. Conspiracy theories are fun, but they should not be taken seriously. Without verifiable proof, they are nothing more than speculation.
And yet, Big pharma has participated in some pretty destructive practices as well so I wouldn't put them on too high of a pedestal.

It's not an appeal to authority because I am not appealing to her.

Also, the opposite of any fallacy is actually called logic.

If there is a direct source then people would post the direct source and have no need for intermediary commentary. Especially to someone who is a genocide denier.
No, it's more of an ad hominem attack, which is not logical. It is what is being said that matters, and not who said it.

"On average, the flu vaccine is only about 40% effective to begin with. And it begins to fade almost immediately after vaccination. By about 150 days (5 months), it reaches zero."

Flu-fade.jpg
Yes, absolutely, my Dr buddy told me the flu vaccine is only somewhat good if you can ‘time travel’ to last year…

Michigan Couple Dies Of COVID Within Minutes Of Each Other Despite Being Fully Vaccinated​

"They did everything right, they did everything to protocol the way it should be done."

Those are the words of the daughter of a Michigan couple who died holding hands, minutes apart, after the two were both infected with COVID despite being fully vaccinated.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...tes-each-other-despite-being-fully-vaccinated
For every one of these we see, I will bet there’s a 1000 that we don’t…
Soon we won’t see any,
free-speech is done, finished.
The vaxxed don’t see that ALL of us including them, are losing all of our rights. One by one…

Last edited:
For every one of these we see, I will bet there’s a 1000 that we don’t…
Soon we won’t see any,
free-speech is done, finished.
The vaxxed don’t see that ALL of us including them, are losing all of our rights. One by one…
I can add to this, it is NOT voluntary, my condo where I live today announced in order to use the amenities like spa we have to show proof of 2 jabs to our superintendent, who obviously is reporting this to the condo corporation management. I am literally paying maint fees and now am discriminated against using my own buildings amenities, or else a possible $500 fine too!

I am extremely pissed off and questioning if it is worth fighting someway, or just wait this out to see when people start dying if they change the stance. I surely cannot be the only unvax'd unit owner that wants to use the god damn stuff I PAY for... fk this world, fk the blind sheep that blindly get the jab and listen to every media talking head with NO critical thought.

If you are in support of OPEN discrimination against people that don't or cannot GET this jab, FK YOURSELF. Seriously, some people don't have the ability due to medical exemption but STILL are denied this as plausible reason or exempt, FK YOURSELF if you are in favor of segregating people.

I'm about halfway through and, just wow. It really goes to show how people blindly jump on board with this jab and blindly say "trust the science"...well what fuckin Gates/Oprah/Soros/Clinton/CNN funded science are they listening to? Why is there no debate with these people? Why is there no discussion about the harmful effects of the jab? Why is it just shut up and follow the leader? Pisses me the fuck off. And we are being discriminated against and blackmailed for not getting it.

There is a part of me that wants Biden to get horrendously sick, almost knocking on deaths door, and then the science reveals that it was caused by the jab and he never even gets the virus, just to prove a point. Just to shut this fucking propaganda machine down for a goddamn minute so we can have an open discussion first I stead of jabbing everybody with not questions asked!!

Oh, and where the fuck is Donnie?? 😄 🤣

Back