CDC Listing Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated - True or False?

Oh, and where the fuck is Donnie?? 😄 🤣
He'll be back on Saturday brother.

He was perma-banned by the other mods who were fed-up with his treatment of a certain mod. Said mod, his secret guardian angel, stepped in and reduced the ban to 3 days.

Apparently said mod would prefer to see people modify their behaviour than be banned. That way, everybody wins.

He'll be back on Saturday brother.

He was perma-banned by the other mods who were fed-up with his treatment of a certain mod. Said mod, his secret guardian angel, stepped in and reduced the ban to 3 days.

Apparently said mod would prefer to see people modify their behaviour than be banned. That way, everybody wins.
Oh wow. Nice deed on the mods part!

There is video of a top Pfizer scientist (lost in the abyss) admiting the vaccine basically destroys your natural immunity to 1/6th of what it use to be. He said it all nonchalant too, as he proceeded to say booster shots will be required.

Absolutely, it pretty much destroys your immune system and there is no way to ever get it back,
My parents lived in a retirement home here in my hometown where there are roughly 250 people there. My dad passed away September 2, shortly after his second vaccine shot, massive blood clots, numerous heart attacks that evening. He grew up on a farm, strong as an ox his whole life…

The retirement home went through the whole year from March 2020 to March 2021 with NOT ONE CASE of Covid, no vaccines at that point…

Once the vaccines started, they have had three lockdowns and many cases of Covid.
For the last four years there have been absolutely no vacancies and in fact, a waiting list to get into this place…
Since the vaccines have been forced on all of them, there is now a sign out front showing ‘condos available’, come in for a free tour etc. etc. etc.
Every night, every single night, we hear the ambulance at least 10 times between 6 PM and midnight in our hometown, never ever before have we heard this… Just recently the ambulance came into our neighbourhood in ‘silent mode’…
It parked just down the street, I took a stroll down and talked to one of the paramedics waiting inside the ambulance, I asked him, “how come no siren tonight”?
He said, “We’ve been told to keep our sirens off now unless it’s an absolute emergency due to traffic”…
I said, ‘who ordered that”? He said “it’s an order to all the provinces in Canada from the federal government”.
Surprise surprise, I guess people are waking up and hearing the ambulance multiple times each night and finally coming out of the ether as to what’s really going on… So they silence them, it’s disgusting and so f’n corrupt pathetic…
If people don’t see what’s actually going on and that people are dying and that places are hiring because their employees are dying and all the rest of it, you are absolutely delusional and blind.

Last edited:
If you do not have direct source's ie friends who are nurses or head of nursing find some to get accurate info rather than what you find online .
I have been able to corroborate all local intel with the head of nursing at the hospital I work at
Roughly 88% hospitalized are UN vaxed. Those vaxed are walking out.................

If you do not have direct source's ie friends who are nurses or head of nursing find some to get accurate info rather than what you find online .
I have been able to corroborate all local intel with the head of nursing at the hospital I work at
Roughly 88% hospitalized are UN vaxed. Those vaxed are walking out.................
And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Completely opposite of what both my Dr. buddies are sharing with me.
…who, by the way, are out of their job as of two weeks from now,
3000 nurses and doctors in Toronto I have left their jobs… Amazing, the healthcare people saying goodbye to their income, As they hold strong and refuse this farce of a vaccine…Should make us all think!
Just like Israel, the VACCINATED are the overwhelming problem.
When Israel reaches 99% of vaccinated, Will you blame the 1% for infecting the whole country!!??😂😂

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 5.41.07 PM.png

Why do the dummies have the biggest mouths? From the mouth breathing?

Anti-vax cunts are dying so fast, I can hardly keep count. Seriously, how many of the GQP-humping radio hosts have died of stupidity in the last two months, seven?

Just promise to die at home instead of sucking up precious hospital resources. Man, never seen so many neckbeards piss their pants; as soon as they get covid it’s shoulda/woulda/coulda.

Completely opposite of what both my Dr. buddies are sharing with me.
…who, by the way, are out of their job as of two weeks from now,
3000 nurses and doctors in Toronto I have left their jobs… Amazing, the healthcare people saying goodbye to their income, As they hold strong and refuse this farce of a vaccine…Should make us all think!
Just like Israel, the VACCINATED are the overwhelming problem.
When Israel reaches 99% of vaccinated, Will you blame the 1% for infecting the whole country!!??😂😂
Tell me more about all your Dr buddies, they sound fascinatingly stupid. I need to know where they work so I can avoid those podunk hospitals.

Btw

Don't even get me started on what these bastards have done to my ex who is the director of maternal fetal medicine at the biggest hospital in my town. Migraines and joint degeneration for 20+ years with no cure and treatments that don't work to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and the insufferable feminism that prevents her from hearing the truth from a MAN that would actually do something about it.

Want to know why rock and metal aren't popular today but all of this effeminate Mumford and Sons psuedo-bliss nonsense and rap/trap is?

WAR. We are at WAR and Rock/Metal are a threat to the enemy. Even Michael Jackson knew wtf was going on. Prince did too...and most of all: LEMMY!
You’re paranoid

Back