Cheap @$$ amps that rip?

Jet City 50/100

Line 6 Spider Valve
Line 6 DT50
Bogner Alchemist

I mentioned the above 3 because I recently got into the Line 6 ones and think they sound awesome if you dial them in right, and the Alchemist has always been a sleeper in my book. They're all from the same family (basically). Yes, some have intermittent reliability issues here and there, but the tone they put out can really carry a band on stage.

PRS MT15
323427926_680629453792919_4869070842706584833_n.jpg

- EVH 5150 Iconic
- Acoustic G120H
- Jet City JCA50H
- Marshall DSL40C
- Fender Bassbreaker 30R

Jet City 50/100

Line 6 Spider Valve
Line 6 DT50
Bogner Alchemist

I mentioned the above 3 because I recently got into the Line 6 ones and think they sound awesome if you dial them in right, and the Alchemist has always been a sleeper in my book. They're all from the same family (basically). Yes, some have intermittent reliability issues here and there, but the tone they put out can really carry a band on stage.

I have a DT25 and it does sound pretty darn good. It's a really cool feature to be able to change up the power amp topology. The downside is the volume can be a challenge to manage. Some settings are much louder than others.

Did you get the MIDI to USB cable and have that DT edit software?

Joyo does a recto. Been told it kicks ass.

I have that one. It's called the Zombie. It sound pretty good for what it is, but just barely worth the price. To me it suffers from not having a proper tone stack. The one tone knob just doesn't fully do it. It really needs a decent EQ in the loop. For the cost of the Bantamp and an EQ pedal you could have spent the money on something better; like a good preamp pedal.

Nice to see a few people mention the Crate Stealth. Used to be a sleeper amp you could get for like $200 or less all day long, but I think people have caught on to it. Either that or more idiot sellers charging too much. The last few I've seen for sale have been in the $700-$900 range.

Back