Diezel User Gallery

VHT Pittbull and Diezel Herbert. I'll take a new group photo when my VH4 comes next week :)

a.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

d.jpg

^+1. Display pic axes also look :rock:

uwgestein":1vaaotpg said:
Sam Laming":1vaaotpg said:
Sorry, I meant the thing above it? But :LOL: :LOL: good justification 'But I've got 1u spare!..' *purchase follows*

no problem

that´s a 1U rack screen - with pre-drilled holes. You can see it at picture DSC00005.JPG. The first picture DSC00007.jpg was made one week before canging the front panel!!! that ist just a panel wir a small diezel sticker *LOL*

I can connect my Columbus and my Guitars directly to the jacks. That´s really
comfortable. i don´t want to be without that feature.

Ahhhh I see, smart :yes:

Sam Laming":30jx6b6k said:
^+1. Display pic axes also look :rock:

uwgestein":30jx6b6k said:
Sam Laming":30jx6b6k said:
Sorry, I meant the thing above it? But :LOL: :LOL: good justification 'But I've got 1u spare!..' *purchase follows*

no problem

that´s a 1U rack screen - with pre-drilled holes. You can see it at picture DSC00005.JPG. The first picture DSC00007.jpg was made one week before canging the front panel!!! that ist just a panel wir a small diezel sticker *LOL*

I can connect my Columbus and my Guitars directly to the jacks. That´s really
comfortable. i don´t want to be without that feature.

Ahhhh I see, smart :yes:

Thank you!

Duolos":qb3hw9z8 said:
That is some nice gear you have there.

Thanks Terry. In the rack is a G-Force, ISP Decimator and Korg DTR1000. Of course, the VHT is the my beloved aforementioned Pittbull UL. The Herbert is absolutely nuts, I love it \m/

The Axe Palace":un3xcydw said:
Duolos":un3xcydw said:

Thanks Terry. In the rack is a G-Force, ISP Decimator and Korg DTR1000. Of course, the VHT is the my beloved aforementioned Pittbull UL. The Herbert is absolutely nuts, I love it \m/

Hey, Bernie Rico Jr rules :thumbsup:

thegame":g3zejf3i said:
The Axe Palace":g3zejf3i said:
Duolos":g3zejf3i said:

Hey, Bernie Rico Jr rules :thumbsup:

Indeed he does bro. My new Rico custom 7 is shipping out today, I'm pretty stoked. I already have a few but it never gets old \m/

Which one do you have?

Here is my new Diezel Schmidt ..... with 2 x 12 Tone Tubby Hempcone Speaker.

All I can say .... is .... unbelievable .....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• DSC01112.JPG
    DSC01112.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,806
The Axe Palace":2wewr0r1 said:
Indeed he does bro. My new Rico custom 7 is shipping out today, I'm pretty stoked. I already have a few but it never gets old \m/

Which one do you have?

6 string Vixen. Mine's pretty basic but sounds awesome. Best guitar I've ever had. Will definitely get another one day.

Duolos":31un6fmt said:
VH4 arrives Monday^

Indeed it does! Hopefully the customer will like it. Thanks Terry :)

thegame":31un6fmt said:
The Axe Palace":31un6fmt said:

Which one do you have?

6 string Vixen. Mine's pretty basic but sounds awesome. Best guitar I've ever had. Will definitely get another one day.

Very nice. It turned out my new Vixen showed up a few days early, check it out! Sorry for the thread derail, just too excited about this thing not to share ;)

17.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

05.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

30.jpg

g01.jpg

Der Selle":2qw8lxao said:
Here is my new Diezel Schmidt ..... with 2 x 12 Tone Tubby Hempcone Speaker.

All I can say .... is .... unbelievable .....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I´m very very envious!!!

congrats :rock:

3368746029_c046043ce3.jpg

As of last week here is my current setup.

Guitar > Pedalboard > Taylor A/B Both Switch >
Clean = Roland JC-120 Combo Ch2 low impedance input
Dirty = Diezel Einstein 50w with 6550 Ch1 Mode 3 (or Ch2 :gethim: ) to Carvin Front loaded 4/12 w/V30 and Bogner OS 2x12 w/V30

Back