Diezel User Gallery

My Setup
Vindigni_Amps2.jpg

http://www.vindigni.de

sherpa_man":36xgbc11 said:
Sam Laming":36xgbc11 said:
A Diezel... a 7 string... a Mattocaster... we'd get on very well :LOL: :LOL: killer stuff man :rock:

7 string tuned to a :) for citizens erased

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Is Citizens Erased A standard then? My 7 = standard but playing a tab I had for given song it sounded phenomenal.

Sam Laming":2jpdx89m said:
sherpa_man":2jpdx89m said:
Sam Laming":2jpdx89m said:
A Diezel... a 7 string... a Mattocaster... we'd get on very well :LOL: :LOL: killer stuff man :rock:

7 string tuned to a :) for citizens erased

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Is Citizens Erased A standard then? My 7 = standard but playing a tab I had for given song it sounded phenomenal.

i think it is yeah just from what i have read and when you listen to it live im pritty sure it's a

my stuff at home... at pesent no Band :aww:

(BTW: the 1990 PRS Ltd. Edition in vintage sunburst above the Herbert is for sale! buying interest >>> PN)

Attachments

• DSC09593k.jpg
    DSC09593k.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 3,187
I Love looking at this section. All these great setups so I thought I would add my own modest rig.

It's an Einstein 50w which I bought last April from Slate.
2xV30 loaded Don Audio cabs. Don is a local amp and speaker builder who is currently making amps for Davy Knowles.
Davy is a local lad who is supporting Jeff Beck on tour in the US!!!

Pedalboard is a Boss ME50 in front of the amp along with an EVH Phase 90 and a Boss Dual Delay in the loop.
The guitar is a Mean Street Replica!!!!

Attachments

• Diezel.jpg
    Diezel.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 3,168
sparkey113":1txtlo43 said:
I Love looking at this section. All these great setups so I thought I would add my own modest rig.

It's an Einstein 50w which I bought last April from Slate.
2xV30 loaded Don Audio cabs. Don is a local amp and speaker builder who is currently making amps for Davy Knowles.
Davy is a local lad who is supporting Jeff Beck on tour in the US!!!

Pedalboard is a Boss ME50 in front of the amp along with an EVH Phase 90 and a Boss Dual Delay in the loop.
The guitar is a Mean Street Replica!!!!

hey man.... I have the ME-50 too, it's cool for such a cheap unit. You have it in the front of the amp.........why? do you mostly use the wah,OD ? don't you use the modulation/chorus/delays?

I have a hard time with it because sometimes I wanna use the OD/wah/etc inthe front, but I use it as my delay/reverb unit so the loop is the best for this.

Hi Fella.

I've got the Boss pedal in the loop which you can toggle between 2 of 4 presets. I tried the Line6 with ALL the other amps I had except this one, and found it really thinned out the tone!
I use the ME-50 for vol, wah, chorus, tuner, noise gate, acoustic sim, univibe and front amp delays.
It's a good unit and I had hopes the new model would have a loop so I could use the four cable method. If Boss had done this it would be ideal as a stand alone, hands on tool for guitarists who hate menu's! Ho hum!

Maybe while I'm on, you might be able to help me.
I read on one of the threads the Einstein getting louder as you progress thru the modes on Channel 1.
My Einstein gets quieter as it gets heavier. I may have read something wrong! Does this sound right to you?

Thanks.

Kev.

no man....that is weird....in channel 1 the clean mode (1rst mode) is quieter than the texas mode (mode 2), and the mega mode (mode 3) is the loudes..... it's got to do with the gain stages I think.

check it out because you could have a tube prob. unless you're also changing the master volume and one is lower than the other.

I think I'll do just that..... add a delay in the loop, and keep the ME-50 in the front of the amp for everything else.

Back